+ Recent Posts
+ Ass Photos
+ Pepsi Gold
+ Football Humour
+ Overpumping a Rubber Ball.
+ Japanese Crap
+ Not the usual NIPS
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 3
+ Bakerzin: Reasonable and Classy...
+ A New Template?
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 2

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Thursday, May 25, 2006 : SMKDU Sports Day 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
Joga 3 is coming up this Saturday, send in your support now!

We are guarenteed going to need it.

And btw, can you girls please stop talking about Paul Bettany's ass?! OMG!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was my school's Sports Day and for the first time in my 5 years at the school did I finally choose to attend the event at the MPPJ Stadium in Kelana Jaya.


I had to go to Chiak's place in order for Lester to come and pick us up to go to the stadium, and i I have this to say about his car. Dig the sunroof but i wanna chew up your back seats, man!!!
Anyway, sorry i digress.

So first up was the opening ceremony.


Not as grand as the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne but still grand nonetheless, and with very little practice too.
Well, I wouldn't say little but as far as I could remember the only practice they had was three days before the event itself.

"We will serve the master.. we are drones.. we are slaves.. we are worthless"


"Reformasi! Reformasi!"

Where was I?
Oh yeah. So, we got there just in time for the opening ceremony.


We COULD have gotten there earlier if not for Lester's beautiful punctuality, but I guess it aint his fault cuz apparently his dad had taken the little beauty beast out for a spin at the wrong time.

Ah well, but I know better than to talk about the results of the events. That is Hueyyi's job.

I can tell you though that Yellow House won the best group event, Green House won the best march (house category), the Kadet Bersatu won the best march in the Uniformed Clubs category, Derrick won best Sportsman and Hueyyi won the best Sportswoman (for the fourth year running *bangs head on wall several times*)


The Soldier Cadets aka Persatuan Kadet Bersatu Malaysia

The closing ceremony, though, was a whole different affair to the opening ceremony. Instead of bigshots giving their speeches and introducing the next venue for the following event, they had to give out the bloody medals and even those people not taking part had to sit under the scorching mothertrucking sun.

And that ends the Sports Day for me. knnccb...
For what it's worth, though, I did have a good time messing with the athletes such as Ming Han and Amir, and I wasn't the only athlete that wasn't taking part in the events. There's Chiak, Andrew, Kovieen, and the list goes on...

For the record, I could've taken part in one event or two if someone had notified me about the deadline for signing up for the events.
~*~*~*~*

Immediately after Sports Day, Chiak, Melody, Hueyyi, Lester, Donny and I went straight to One Utama to have lunch.
One thing lead to another and we ended up checking out the Joga3 tournament that started on that day.


The first category was the U-12 side and, bloody hell, with my recent drop of form I suspect that I may even lose to some of these kids, whom I give credit to anyway, because one or two of them are actually pretty damn good.


Yeah, anyone remember Marcus?
He's my idea of an ambitious kid... and Joga 3 was crawling with ambitious kids when we saw them.

So later on we went to play pool and after that it was homewardbound...

And btw, I'd like to wish Donny, Lester and Chiak luck for their Joga 3 conquest on Friday.
Guys, just keep cool, remember that style is important and play it beautifully. After all, that is Joga Bonito.
Wouldn't you agree, Don?


Of course you do..

 

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh babi punyer chibai punyer gerai punyer kedai....whers my shirt beta wash it til its whiter den white if not i burn ur shirt!!!u forget abt de air conditioner....o wait is ther 1?

May 27, 2006 1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah.. Lester's car had no air conditioner. But it doesnt matter, right? The sun roof and the two windows are open wat...

May 27, 2006 1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooooooooooo does it matters when de car is at a stand still position???NO!!!after de sports day we all almost died in de backseat n de lester n donny stil dun wan come in...

abt joga3 de lil keling 'maradona' was "pretty good"(damien duff style)

May 27, 2006 1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barking fitch! The Jog3 was damn good wei! Lost both but there was this guy from BFA that impressed us all to the max. Check next or next next post for the story

May 27, 2006 7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Afi.. I noticed you weren't there.

So when can you help me design my blog XD

May 27, 2006 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------