+ Recent Posts
+ Japanese Crap
+ Not the usual NIPS
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 3
+ Bakerzin: Reasonable and Classy...
+ A New Template?
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 2
+ Interact IU Day 2006
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 1
+ Pictures and their thousand words worth...
+ MyHeritage.Com

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Friday, May 12, 2006 : Overpumping a Rubber Ball.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
I'm starting to loathe this year even more. I've never run through a form this inconsistent before, one day I'm playing football well and one day I'm struggling to perform...
One week of exams left to go...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So a couple of weeks before the exams, I was really bored and had too much time on my hands, again.

So I thought I'd try something that I've been wanting to do for the past month.
A month earlier, I bought myself a new plastic goal set that came with a rubber ball.


And rubber balls, as we all know (or if you don't know), are like balloons. I could pump so much air into it until it enlarged to the size of, maybe a basketball.
But since I was THAT bored, I wanted to try something more stupid retarded dumbfucked GUNGHO!

So then I thought, why not overpump it over it's extent.
And I did. And recorded it. And had fun. For like 5 minutes. Wheeee.



Well you saw it first on this post, MDO Viva La Mike. My version of MTV's Viva La Bam.


Then I went to admire my masterpiece... and since I was bored, my immagination started to run wild and I began to get craetive with it.


Ladies, you know you're attracted to a man in a rubber hat....

Haha! I'm so daym syiok sendiri!
Now I'm prepared to go watch the FIFA World Cup in Germany.

Stay tuned for more football and Mike related, videos on MikeDotOrg!

 

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHH!!

May 12, 2006 11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol the whole ball thing was really funny....silly boy ur supposed to be studying!btw like i said ur voice sounds nice on the tape(but actually...)lol...love u mikey.

May 13, 2006 12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dammit la u make me wanna go buy a ball n den go pump it til it burst....aiyoh kenot tahan la....i go try my fevernova!!!!!!

May 13, 2006 1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes my loyal minion! Go forth and spread the stupidity!

May 13, 2006 1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahhaahhah !!! i saw u jumpin up in shock !! seriously...nothin better to do la u ! -.-"

- waicheen - 26 -

May 13, 2006 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what can I say...Don't hurt yer self...

May 14, 2006 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what can I say...Don't hurt yer self...

May 14, 2006 12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, cuz apparently i can hurt myself when the ball explodes and causes a ball of fire to ignite around me.

May 14, 2006 12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now time to do it with you own balls
sufficient padding i would say

May 15, 2006 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do agree, Kington. It will never blow!

May 15, 2006 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smoking Drugs In Switzerland hot news
http://www.gurgaonpropertyimage.com/ - cheap clomid
In summary, Clomid can be used as a very effective drug treatment to help regulate the ovarian cycle which will also help in a couple’s infertility problem.
[url=http://www.gurgaonpropertyimage.com/]arimidex no prescription[/url]
In summary, Clomid can be used as a very effective drug treatment to help regulate the ovarian cycle which will also help in a couple’s infertility problem.
buy femara online
Further follow-up will be needed to determine long-term results, safety and efficacy.


order ambien cr
My doctor then prescribed Ambien.
[url=http://www.samiamcreations.com/]cheap generic ambien[/url]
Ambien is good I would say try this to see if it is right for you because it helped me out a lot.
http://www.samiamcreations.com/ - cheap ambien without prescription
I had surgeries to my left knee and didn’t have much relief from the surgery.

August 07, 2010 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------