+ Recent Posts
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 2
+ Interact IU Day 2006
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 1
+ Pictures and their thousand words worth...
+ MyHeritage.Com
+ SMK Damansara Utama vs SMK Bandar Utama
+ The Missing Jigsaw Pieces
+ Underworld:Evolution
+ The Mikes
+ The Underground Tunnel in DU-DJ

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Sunday, April 16, 2006 : A New Template?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
Aww damn, the last
Joga 3 tournament was a week ago. #$%&!!!
So that means that
Amir, KJ and I have to look for glory elsewhere = (

Hmm, school's photo day was today... I'll post the photos up here when they're out. Which will be a long time from now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I was lately wondering if I should change my blog's template.
The reason for that is my current preset template is not flexible and the post gets pushed to the bottom if I added a video or a picture bigger than the body.

So I was browsing through the preset templates and found a few that I fancy (click on the pictures to see how the blog will look like).



This one's creatively named 'Son of Moto'
Kinda suits me in a way, since I'm a Mofo... Wait a minute, it says Moto, not Mofo...
Well I still think the design's nice..




This one is called 'Snapshot Tequila'
I kinda like plain blogs with abstract and bright colours because it really pulls people's attention.. Well, it's definitely better than making my blog black and gothic-y. No offense to those people who use that kind of design but I think black is too syiok sendiri...




And finally this one is called 'Thisaway Green'
It's unique and bright. Another perfect design for my blog..
Damn I'm having a hard time deciding...


So since I'm a sold-out- which means I write my blog for your viewing pleasure, and not only for myself, I'm going to let you wonderful readers decide what design I should choose, or if in the unlikely case I should keep my old one or design one myself..



Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com
 

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha at the black blog comment. I don't like using the colour black for blogging in general (because it hurts my eyess!!! and I'll be like, "DAMN BITCH CHANGE THE COLOUR!!" and highlighting the whole entry), and I tried to avoid it for my current layout, but the picture I was using was asking for it. So. eh.

I can help you make a layout. With bigger letters and looking less me-ish I suppose 8D

April 18, 2006 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you drive a hard bargain to turn down, afi...

But why don't you vote in the polls first, then we'll see what the readers want me to do.

But by the looks of your blog design, I may want (you) to personalise my blog for me. But we'll see how it goes ;)

April 19, 2006 11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you drive a hard bargain to turn down, afi...

But why don't you vote in the polls first, then we'll see what the readers want me to do.

But by the looks of your blog design, I may want (you) to personalise my blog for me. But we'll see how it goes ;)

April 19, 2006 11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y dun haf " a pink and shiny with glitter layout" choice one?

April 20, 2006 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seng Yau, cuz I'm not gay, i don't like pink, i don't like glittery stuff, and my straight friends will lose respect for me and shoot me in the head with a harpoon gun the next time they see me.

April 20, 2006 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------