+ Recent Posts
+ The Mikes
+ The Underground Tunnel in DU-DJ
+ Hairstyles II
+ Double Visions
+ Hectic February Weekend, Part 2: Malaysian Traditi...
+ Hectic February Weekend, Part 1: RSC In-House Tour...
+ How to Lose A Reader in One Post....
+ The Most Eligible Single Girls...
+ The Week Before 'Malaysian Tradition Awareness Day'
+ The KL Trip

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Friday, March 17, 2006 : Underworld:Evolution
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
knn...
I'm sick and down with a fever, sore throat and flu. Hope this ain't bird flu.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day before yesterday, I went to One Utama with Amir and Mei Khong to watch Underworld:Evolution...




Actually it's more like I went there alone, then returned home, then returned ran sprinted back to OU to meet up with them.
Don't understand what I mean?
It's a long story..

Amir and Mei Khong went to jam at Akarkarya studios with Charles and Shaun from 2 to 4. I went to OU at 3.30 to buy the tickets I had booked for the 6.00 movie. After I purchased the tickets, I recieved an sms from Mei Khong saying they couldn't make it.

Like WTF?!?!?!?!

Apparently Amir had a stomache ache and Mei Khong had to follow him wherever.
But still, I bought the blooming tickets and they tell me they can't make it. So I went back home pissed, after failing to convince them to come.
That was at 4. So I washed off the wax from my hair and changed to my football attire so that I could go for a lil kick around later that day and take my frustration out on the ball.

Then right before I was about to leave my house, I get an sms from Mei Khong saying that he and Amir are in OU and if I still have the tickets.

Like WTF(again)?!?!?!?!?!

So once again I changed my clothes and slopily put on my hair wax and ran to OU in vain.
When I got out of my house, I checked my watch and it showed 5.45.
Shit, 15 minutes until the movies starts.

FYI, OU from my house is only a 5 minute walk (or 2 minute sprint), but GSC from my house is about a 10 minute walk/sprint (with the number of people in OU, walking and sprinting keeps you at the same pace)

So I tried in vain to get to GSC before at least 6.
My luck! I got there at 5.55!

But I was kinda tired to screw Amir and Mei Khong for making me waste my time ( I could've waited in OU for them). Apparently Amir's stomache was feeling better and Mei Khong's sis was in OU.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Underworld:Evolution is THE movie of the year for me. No doubt about that.
I don't know, maybe it was cuz I watched the prequel just the day before.


For those of you who don't know what Underworld:Evolution is about, it's about the raging war between the vampires and the lycans (werewolves) from the medieval age till they swapped swords for guns, horses for cars, metal armour for bullet-proof vests.
From Underworld, we learned that Selene (Kate Beckinsale) was betrayed by the very people she trusted.
In the first one, she slayed the tai koh and in the sequel, she's out to slay the ma chai.


Remember this guy? There that tai loh who got his head chopped off 45 degrees in the first Underworld!


Little does she know that the last person she wants to sought help from, Lord Marcus, is also going to betray her.
Hmm, maybe 'betray' isn't the right word this time. The word I'm looking for is 'temporarily own'.


King Marcus, the tai tai loh. Bigger than the previous tai loh.


That's where the movie really starts, but I'm not so stupid as to give out spoilers for the movie.

Anyway, alongside her is her companion, ally and lover, Michael Corvin (Scott Speedman, whom Amir pointed out resembles Creed's ex lead singer Scott Stapp) the hybrid vampire/werewolf/nigga.


And together they journey to put an end to Lord Marcus.
That would seem impossible, in gaming terms it's like a level 10 character trying to fight a level 50 boss. Sure die wan!

Well, what I was totally fixated on through out the entire movie was Kate Beckinsale. I mean only she could fit so nicely and sexily into a black leather catsuit and corset.

This is all it takes to make any red blooded male such as myself pant and beg for more...


Other than that, I was kinda distracted by the variety of guns the producers put into this movie unlike the first one where they were limited to handguns, submachine guns and AK-47's.



I was also totally captivated by the fact that that the vampires' eyes turn icy blue when they're in 'battle mode'. I happen to think that's pretty damn cool!


But when Selene had those icy blue eyes, I thought that it was not only cool but hella hott with a double 't'!!
I mean i wanna try getting icy blue contacts lenses but I think it would be long after the craze until I finally get my pair so I decided to photoshop it on instead.

But being the horny bastard I am, I didn't photoshop it onto myself, no. I chose a real target.
Someone sexy. Someone whom, as easily as Kate Beckinsale, can make me sweaty all over. Someone who likes vampires and was willing enough to let me photoshop her. Someone like Cher.

I modified the eyes and her top... and daym she's lookin fine, innit right Cher?


At the end of it all, I give the storyline the two thumbs up. I give the ideas and innovations a five star rating. I give Kate Beckinsale an A+.
But the one thing I don't really get is how come vampires can see their reflections in the mirror and how come vampires need torchlights. Dude, vampires cannot see in the dark ah?!

 

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i adore the icy blue eyes u gave me!!!and i'm flattered i make u all sweaty too...and now i want do watch that bloody movie!ur posts are always interesting mike!keep it up...

March 17, 2006 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah lau mike u really should put a download counter on her pic see how many people download it........

March 19, 2006 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao, king! Not only a download counter, a staring counter and a clicking counter (for the horny people).

Just so u know, if u click on my pix, they dont link anywhere. So putting your cursor on the pix is kinda like putting a hand on it ;)

March 19, 2006 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate > Everyone.

March 23, 2006 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correction, Amir...

Mike > Kate > Everyone

...is best...

March 23, 2006 3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude, why can't you photoshop your own pic?

Hot chic btw, man ;)

March 23, 2006 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------