+ Recent Posts

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Thursday, December 29, 2005 : About Me

Mike

Hey guys, welcome to my blog... if you're wondering who the hell I am, well here's the 411.
I originally started blogging on friendster blogs under this link.
And then I realised that Friendster Blogs only allowed me limited posts before deleting some older posts by themselves.... That's when I finally started sot blogspot.
I love football (soccer). I play it occasionally but I'd hate to say I'm good. Lets just say some people have their opinions on me while others have the opposite.
Anyway, I love music... Any type of music you throw at me, I'd listen to. But it's mosty rock and metal.

My posts are about life. Life is boring, most of the time. But that's usually an overstatement. Boring is defined as a mood someone is in, eventhough the situation is somewhat complex. That's where my blog description, When Boring Is Not Never Interesting, comes in.
I am always bored. End of story. Period. No more talk... In fact, I only realise how interesting something is after the moment's gone.
If you're wondering why you've seen this post somehwhere before, it's because I base my blog mainly on kennysia.com. He's my blog idol. Love every single post he does.
But no, i'm not trying to be the next kennysia (Malaysia's next top blogger). I'm trying to be MikeDotCom aka MikeDotNet aka MikeDotOrg. I'm in no way as good in photoshopping as he, mainly because i'm never as free...
I am Mike, not a copycat.
 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://yqjbxmoe.com/gioy/hxtj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bubmndzk.com/aqhm/aaos.html]Cool site[/url]

July 25, 2006 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

July 25, 2006 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://yqjbxmoe.com/gioy/hxtj.html | http://hxdhukre.com/frrp/qlev.html

July 25, 2006 4:51 PM  
Blogger Jay Dee said...

I so happened to stumble across this thing... actually no. Zahir told me and I was feeling blur and I wasn't too interested in reading your other stuff... I mean, it's all from Feb??? So I skipped to the beginning and that is that.

Charanda!

p/s
you isn't mikeynotcopycat.
you is wazowski (=^.^=)

October 08, 2007 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------