+ Recent Posts
+ MyHeritage.Com
+ SMK Damansara Utama vs SMK Bandar Utama
+ The Missing Jigsaw Pieces
+ Underworld:Evolution
+ The Mikes
+ The Underground Tunnel in DU-DJ
+ Hairstyles II
+ Double Visions
+ Hectic February Weekend, Part 2: Malaysian Traditi...
+ Hectic February Weekend, Part 1: RSC In-House Tour...

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Sunday, April 02, 2006 : Pictures and their thousand words worth...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
A day after complaining about my dip in form, it really didn't seem like I had a dip in form at all while playing with my mates at the reflexology park. Match report from Seng Yau.
My personal highlight in that match was when i crossed to Seng Yau in a form of a rabona-flick XD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



In conjuction with April Fool's Day (two days ago), I was planning to post up my latest entry.
But unfortunately I was too busy to post it on the day itself so here it is, belated post on belated April Fool's Day.

Many people say pictures are worth a thousand words though I would rather have a naked chick's photo than a thousand-word essay...
So since it's (belated) April Fool's Day, I thought I'd post up some stupid photos which I've taken over time and then add some stuff here and there for shear entertainment.
Yes, this post is all about the photos...


Amir explaining the reason why he's wearing glasses...

Chiak can't rap. Period. Full Stop. End of Story. No More Talk.

Think Austin Powers...

Well.... at least we know it can't get any worse than this... Don't touch me..

Sad to say that I did find the toilet but didn't make it there in time = (

Don't you just love democracy...

 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, i still remember the sink one XD

April 03, 2006 6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MY PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 04, 2006 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehe

April 07, 2006 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whyah Chiak? Not happy ah? GO HOME LA!

April 11, 2006 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------