+ Recent Posts
+ The Underground Tunnel in DU-DJ
+ Hairstyles II
+ Double Visions
+ Hectic February Weekend, Part 2: Malaysian Traditi...
+ Hectic February Weekend, Part 1: RSC In-House Tour...
+ How to Lose A Reader in One Post....
+ The Most Eligible Single Girls...
+ The Week Before 'Malaysian Tradition Awareness Day'
+ The KL Trip
+ Chinese New Year: The Eve of Chor Yatt and Chor Yatt

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 : The Mikes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
What a game of football yesterday, lost 9-7 but I created four goals including one hattrick for Kovieen on my return to playing at the 'Reflexology Field' since the
warm up game for The Match for Cher.
After that, I hung out with parties from both teams at McD's then went to school at 2.
From there went to school to do some Biology crap before going to a 'nearby' cybercafe (in DJ) with my fellow Nyatoh classmates to lose in DotA and CounterStrike.
Football, lepak, playing the fool, cybercafes...
I feel like the teenage junkie I'm supposed to be =D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following in the footsteps of Kenny Sia, XiaXue and Mr Brown as well as the Nike Lebron James ad, I will now use my cut and paste photoshop skills for good use:

Creating clones of myself.



Meet the Mikes
From left to right: Footballer Mike, Junkie Mike, Nerd Mike, Workout Mike, Lepak Mike.

In a way, my idea is a cross between The Lebrons and The Barbie Dolls.


This post is kinda short but entertaining nonetheless, aye?
Watch this space for more on The Mikes...
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Fauxhawk said...

my my... u must really be bored

March 14, 2006 6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah ur getting really skilled at photoshop!

teach me something!!

March 16, 2006 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... this post isn't as popular as I expected. Doesn't matter, sequel will be coming out in a month with a 'full fledged storyline'... lmao. Thanks for the comments anyways

March 17, 2006 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------