+ Recent Posts
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 3
+ Bakerzin: Reasonable and Classy...
+ A New Template?
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 2
+ Interact IU Day 2006
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 1
+ Pictures and their thousand words worth...
+ MyHeritage.Com
+ SMK Damansara Utama vs SMK Bandar Utama
+ The Missing Jigsaw Pieces

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 : Not the usual NIPS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
OMG, it's so freaking hard to do the final OBS entry so I'm just gonna take my time with it. As I learnt from the last, quality is better than punctuality ;)

But I promise it's gonna be good... like real good.
And so while you wait, you shall
vote... you SHALL VOTE!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Before you proceed, I have to tell you that this unusual experience usually makes good blog material ;)

I was in tuition on Friday as usual, and as usual my usual lang would bring snacks like Choki-Choki, sweets, biscuits, water and so on...

And as usual Jian Hao bought NIPS sweets.



Usually, NIPS is a small chocolate snack similar to M&M's.
So as usual we were snacking away at the chocolate snack until we reached the very last one.


OMFG!!!


Looks... exactly... like... your... usual.... manNIPS

How unusual....
 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

got compare with the real thing?

April 26, 2006 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Needless to say i didnt want to eat it after looking at it.

Until Cheryl slapped it into my mouth...


....daym... i ate nut-shaped nuts

April 27, 2006 12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... note to self, never attempt this style of writing an entry again

April 28, 2006 8:16 PM  
Blogger justanothertragedy said...

Dammit! I havent had Nips in ages

April 30, 2006 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------