+ Recent Posts
+ A New Template?
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 2
+ Interact IU Day 2006
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 1
+ Pictures and their thousand words worth...
+ MyHeritage.Com
+ SMK Damansara Utama vs SMK Bandar Utama
+ The Missing Jigsaw Pieces
+ Underworld:Evolution
+ The Mikes

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Friday, April 21, 2006 : Bakerzin: Reasonable and Classy...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
I know I'm supposed to update the highly anticipated part 3 of my OBS entry today but how about I keep you guys waiting and stall my post for another 2 days to half a week?
I think that's a good idea.

Now go forth and
multiply the votes...

Sorry for the short post, I AM preparing the OBS entry you know?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Saturday, I followed my family to One Utama for dinner. See I never really do that anymore because usually come back tired from playing football at the nearby park late.
So yeah, on Saturday it was different.

So we ate at one of the restaurants at the high end part of OU (you know, where Armani and Nike Originals is) and stopped at this restaurant called Bakerzin, also known as Pure Indulgence.


The food there is what you'd call really high class and original. Everything there was original, even the layout and the designs.
I could've sworn that some ex-form 5's from my school were working there but then again, I could be wrong.

Once again, I'd have to say the food there was really original. You could go to TGIF and order charbroiled tenderloin steak for about 30 bucks, then maybe go to New York and order the same thing, but with better quality, for 50$.

For starters, I have never before seen, or even heard of, most of the food served here.


Lychee Ice Tea, served in a champaigne glass.... whoa... class...


Well take a look at these mouth watering delights and judge for yourself.

Bloody Mary soup? Another term for tomato soup XD

Turkey Sandwich...ok maybe not so orginal but tasted really great

Let me try and remember the uncreative name for this, "Pink Pasta in Pink Sauce"... Reminds me of Pink Panther like that...


Suffles'... looks biasa but tastes like heaven


And lastly, check out this dessert, unoriginally named warm chocolate cake

Spongy chocolate cake filled with chocolate sauce, topped with vanilla ice cream... omg.. my mouth's freaking watering now...


Well, I'm not very good at food reviews but you have to take my word for it that the quality of this food is much higher than the price they charge....
Yes, the food is cheaper than it looks.

So look for Bakerzin next to the escalator that leads down to Hang Ten and Reebok, on the 1st Floor in One Utama's new wing.
 

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, u didn't mantion the price

April 22, 2006 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops, my bad. But since when food reviews need price wan..

Ah well, its about 10 bucks per dish loh...
15 bucks per desert.. and about 5-8 bucks per drink.

April 22, 2006 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

since ppl who loves money like me reads it



lalala... so in love.. alalallala

Spamzoids.. f34r teh 1337 5p4|\/|5

April 22, 2006 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw, i just updated my blog on the Quiksilver Revolution

April 23, 2006 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahliao... try not spam the comment box la.

Wanna spam, please spam the chatterbox... Unless of course it's super relevent to the entry.

April 23, 2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger raZZbeRRy said...

Hey, you make me huuunggggrrryyy...

April 23, 2006 3:32 PM  
Blogger SR215 said...

wooahh.. nice food!!! *drooling*

April 23, 2006 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------