+ Recent Posts
+ Overpumping a Rubber Ball.
+ Japanese Crap
+ Not the usual NIPS
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 3
+ Bakerzin: Reasonable and Classy...
+ A New Template?
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 2
+ Interact IU Day 2006
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 1
+ Pictures and their thousand words worth...

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Sunday, May 14, 2006 : Football Humour
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
Aw daym! I would've bet my house on West Ham winning the FA Cup after their solid performance and fluke goals- one own goal by Carragher, one scrappy roll-in by Ashton and one goal intended to be a cross from Konchesky...
Ah well, congratulations to all you Leaverfools out there anyway...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my second post in two days... and my exams aren't finished yet XD
Lately I've been feeling very inspired to do a football video after seeing the latest football videos from Nike.
So I searched my folders for the best football videos which I had collected over the past year to compile.

Then I thought, why not put the Mike touch in and add some humour and hip music.
Unfortunately though, whenever I think of the word 'hip music', I think of dancing lemurs, a lion, a zebra and Ali G.

The end product, another video from MDO Viva La Mike. Enjoy!

 

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BAHAHAHHA WHAT DOES SKELETON TALKIING HAS TO DO WITH FOOTBAALZOOROZ XDXD

May 15, 2006 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just as much as beating me up and kicking me in the nuts have to do with it...

May 15, 2006 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah what does the skelly have anything to do with it?

May 15, 2006 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Commentary. Its **supposed** to follow what Ali G says...

May 15, 2006 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quote myself :

"Oh yes, Mike made a video of a bunch of psychos, idiots , lunatics , retards , sad twisted kids :( our football gang which consists of Nyatoh and Kempas dudes + Zahir from ... Subang?"


Found on Assumptions ( http:\\assumptionsmoment.blogspot.com)



whahahahaa.... eh, how long can the comment box go?



lalalala



lets try ..



hm

i think infinite



oh well



boring la



don't delete this comment

May 17, 2006 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mudder knnccb!!!

May 17, 2006 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------