+ Recent Posts
+ Bakerzin: Reasonable and Classy...
+ A New Template?
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 2
+ Interact IU Day 2006
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 1
+ Pictures and their thousand words worth...
+ MyHeritage.Com
+ SMK Damansara Utama vs SMK Bandar Utama
+ The Missing Jigsaw Pieces
+ Underworld:Evolution

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Saturday, April 22, 2006 : I Miss Outward Bound School part 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
There's this new band I'm currently hooked on called Fightstar.
The band consists of Charlie Simpson, Alex Westaway, Dan Haigh and Omar Abidi.
If you're wondering why the first name sounds familiar, it's because Charlie was from pop band Busted. But no, Fightstar isn't anything like Busted.
Think a cross between Story of The Year, Funeral For A Friend, Metallica and Slipknot.
Yes, they're that good!

Don't forget to
vote for a new template for this blog...
Screw exams big time!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm starting to get the feeling that my OBS posts are something like the Star Wars trilogy.
The first was outstanding to an extent that everyone was awaiting the second, the second didn't live up to expectations but didn't disappoint the die-hard fans, but the third made everybody change their religion to Jedi.

So as your George Lucas, I shall employ the help of Quentin Terentino and Steven Spielberg to help me direct the third and final instalment of the OBS entry.


Btw, if you thought the previous post lacked pictures, I really don't think you'd think so anymore.
Why? Well, get ready for an entry full of photos.

Day 9: BBQ Night...

So the hard part of OBS was gone, and now came the fun of it all.
We woke up that morning for the usual preparations. Today, we had been informed that we were going to Pangkor. That meant that we could finally have some REAL FOOD, REAL DRINKS and REAL FREEDOM!!!

That means... No more confinement! No more crappy food! No more tap water!

Woohoo! But the boat to Pangkor wasn't supposed to leave until 10 or 11... and we were up at 5 (like normal). The other watch, Mulu, were rehearsing their performance for the BBQ Event that was going on later that night.
But no worries tho, us Tahan-ites knew already what we were going to do. The 15 of us were to do a little sketch about what we went through for the past 8 days. Then, we were to get together and do a litte musical staring Me, Alesha and Ben. I was to rap, she was to do the lead vocals to the main song and he was to play the guitar happily like a hill-billy.

Anyway, back to our 4 hours of free time. We got the previous day's ball and played some futsal!

It was, like, the best stress remover for what we've been through the past eight days. I remember scoring a goal then celebrating doing a handstand. I also remembered how Austin, Ben and Tong illuminated the game.
Singaporean players... what DO they smoke to get so good?!?!

And before we knew it, time had passed and we were waiting for our boatride to Pangkor.

So we were talking to Chai about how he always refused to tell us his age since day one... and it turned out he was only 16. SIXTEEN! Nowonder he didn't wanna tell us... but I guess he's really responsible for a 16 year old dude.

Does this look 16 to you?! Actually...... yes.

Our first stop was a small town in Pangkor and it was there we finally got our taste of 'civilisation' in 8 days. Though, I really don't think it's considered civilisation if there are still no cars, no building that's taller than two storeys and noone walking around wearing anything close to casual... more like beach wear and ahbeng wear.

We got the priveleage to shop around with our limited sum of money and ended up buying our (our as in Tahan) dress code for the event later that night, Hawaiian shirts.

Yeah... most of us wore the Hawaiian shirts anyway...

We reported back to the jetty a couple of hours later and headed off to another part of Pangkor, this time to see the boring dried fish-making process, then to some special temple. Actually it was more than an ordinary temple, as told by the word special.
It was more like a fun park for the local kids to hang around.
This was their One Utama, man!

Actually, it was so special because it had a mini zoo (with snakes, monkeys, big fishes, birds etc.) and a mini structure of the Great Wall of China.

After being satisfied with ourselves, we reported back to the jetty to get ready for the big night ahead.


So later that night, we all got dressed, rehearsed one more time and entered the hall.
Whoa, my parents actually came to see me perform. At that time I was beginning to think, "Holy crap, what happens if I rap so hard that I fall off the stage halfway during the event..."
Looks like the so called apparent pressure was starting to get to me.


It's called BBQ night for a reason XD

Most of theTahanites... and June

Candid shot of us bounders on BBQ Night...

So Mulu's big guy, Chee Han, started the night out bygiving a speech and the later events kicked off.

So our big performance came up and we kinda did a synopsis about what I've been telling you in these entries for the past few weeks.

The first day...

Then later, the big broadway kicked off. Ben had come up with some hip-sounding-accoustic sound to accomodate my rap.


Before we got together in a group to finish off our performance and sang that knn annoying Graduation Day song by Vitamin C. At least Alesha's voice sounded great.


Then came Mulu's performance of some tribal Hawaiian ritual. Kiwi did one of the best acting performance of a pondan I'd seen.
Put it this way, it was way better than Mulan trying to be a guy.

After the BBQ night, we went outside to take photos, play games and hang out one last time before we say goodbye.



Looking back at our photos, I really miss OBS so much...

Day 10: Goodbye...

We woke up at 5 again that day to go down for one last gathering before having our last breakfast together.


Then it was our last chat together as a watch, and then the 'graduation ceremony' where they played that Vitamin C song again %#$@...

So it was into the hall for us- Tahan, Mulu, Talu (yeah, both our watches become one: Tahan+Mulu=TALU) and all the other watches.

Talu...

And it was this very moment that I really had a good reason to cry. The beautiful crimson sights of dawn, the mesmerizing vermillion sky of dusk, the seemingly endless sea and most importantly, the Tahan family...

We were then discharged as ex-Outward Bounders and then, we were to be freed back into the open world, everyone going back to the holes whence they crawled- the Sin-kah-por-dians going back to Sin-chia-poh, Kim going back to eat whitenning cream after getting burnt and Paula going back to Paulaland where there's no such thing as dirt, worms, sweat and annoying-facial-haired-crew-cut-chinese-rappers.

Low-cost Graduation? Now gown and hat?

Me and Tham after saying goodbye to everyone...

And for me, that was the last time I saw OBS. Sometimes when I look back, it feels as if it was just yesterday, I entered the gates of the compound to be met by something so beautiful yet so intimidating.
It's like American Idol when someone's been kicked off the show where they always play Daniel Powter's Bad Day which shows the highlights of that idol's career while on the show.
I feel like I'm one of the voted-out idols and I'm watching a rerun of that video over and over and over again.



OBS exit American Idol style, "So you had a bad day, then you ta fei kei, then you fong fei kei..."

So since I told you guys that this entry shall be the best OBS entry, I shall keep my promise and show you the extras to this special extended DVD.

Meeting the Tahanites!



Alesha


The 'big sister' of the watch.
Well she's one of the most social people in the group hopping from one person to another, striking up a conversation from out of thin air.
She knows how to give the best advice and knows when to say the right thing at the right time.
Great singing voice too ^^

this 1. damm funny lar. especially the hanky panky with somebody. ~Tong

Ben


The music man..
You know you're damn good when... from out of nowhere, and at the last minute, you conjure up an accoustic tune that goes really well with a hip-hop song.
You know you're damn good when... you can play football as a defender and still have a monster left footed shot.
You know you're damn good when... your name is Ben.
You know you're damn good when... I talk about you like this...

Bastard cow number 1. come back sg.dun wan us already.~Tong
benn, u stop giving excuse lar. better turn up when we meet e nx time. if not.. if not.. nxt time i dao u everyday. LOL=P ~Yun Xin

Alvin


We already had the big sister, now meet the Big Brother...
He's like, the life of Tahan. Everything realted to Tahan he's there to secure.
One who knows when to spice up a party and when to get really serious.
Hey, that's what big brothers are for unless that big brother is me... then you know my sis is bound for torture.

Wah. this 1. u dare to play with him arh. i dun dare. he big boss ok.~ Tong

Kuhan


The Finger...
Initially called himself Finger because he thought Tham's called himself Thumb... but the nickname stuck anyway XD
He was really good company for the watch... supportive and funny XD

U damm funny.Pls go finger urself ~ Tong

Desmond


The Pro Gamer...
He and I connected really well although he liked those online games and I liked sports...
Like Kuhan he's really great support and good company...
The heaviest snorer ever. Period. I could've sworn I heard him snoring during the solo camp!

Ala. pls let me have a goodnight slp without loud snoring can. ~Tong

Jeremy


The Happy-Go-Lucky Dude...
As far as I remember, he always had a blur look on his face but surprisingly whatever the speech or lecture, he'd still end up knowing more than you.
Created the most catchy overused lines during the camp, "What rubbish?" and "Whyah?"...

Wassup darling ~Tong

Gary


One half of the Scouts...
Also known as the security guard of Tahan.
The more serious of the two scouts and the one who helped build all the tents during our camps.

Gary's damm Ah pek. reminds me of coffeeshop uncle. but arh. dun pray pray with scouts ok. ~ Tong
did u noe gary is seeing a ger too? ~ Ziyan


Ziyan


The other half of the Scouts...
The wise cracking scout who always has something funny to say XD.
The less serious of the two scouts and the one who kept us all sane during each and every one of our expeditions.

Caught him the other day with gal. from a guy who dun seems interested in girls to being with gal. like i said. DUN PRAY PRAY. scouts ok. ~ Tong

Austin


Home United footballer.. (running out of niknames for them)
Yeah that's one thing I'll remember about this guy... he was one good footballer.
Other than that, he was one funny dude.
Scarily most of us didn't get nearly as many mosquittoe bites compared to him. Scary.

need i say more. turtle ~Tong

The Tong Song


Funny Singaporean guy..
Another key person in keeping the entire Tahan sane.
The most memorable jokes of the camp came from him.

Huh. this 1. most hardworking. most clever. most handsome. most loveable. anyone dun agree? go bang wall lar. ~ Tong
Idiot, i go bang wall liao=X ~Yun Xin
Tong, I egg you too, so very very much.. ~Kiwi


Tham


The Reliable One...
The most cooperative of all 15 members and would do everything to contribute to the watch.
Of course this was his second time coming to OBS so he probably knew the drill and consequences anyway.
Plays as one helluva footy goalie..

Cheena man lar u. budden arh. thumb is good brother ok. ~Tong

Yun Xin


The Only Singaporean Girl...
Sorry Yun Xin, but you'll forever be known to me as the only Singaporean girl in our watch.
The big opinion with the small voice.
Haha, I also will also remember you as the girl with the smallest feet XD

Too attractive until somebody in the watch made a mistake. that idoit. ~Tong
Yun Xin!!! u come to malaysia lar during june holiday.den u can come over n stay at my house=P.den we do 'sister-friend' bonding.same wf u al!!!=) my BIG SISTER=D Lurve u babe!! ~ Kim
lookz like only me and xin can have a normal conversation..lolz!..=p.. ~ Alesha

Kenny Rogers Roast Kim


The barbeque on board our whaler The Social Butterfly...
Ah Kim, Kim, Kim... got roasted on board our whaler during the sea expedhition then was immediately ruled as Missing.In.Action for the Land Expedition's hike.
But she was one of the most social girls around the entire Talu (if not for Sarah C and Alesha).

Wah auntie. when wan go clubbing. this 1. i talk to the mummy before ok. haha. ~Tong

Paula


The Porcelein Doll The Little Sister...
Truth is, when it comes to Paula, i don't wanna comment, I only wanna kutuk.
She was the girl with the high squeeky voice in the watch.
To her, anything would become a problem including whaling, rock climbing, singing, walking...
Declared by most of us as physically unfit especially during the Land Expedition hike where she forced us to stop and rest at least twice every 10 minutes.
But I guess Tahan wouldn't be Tahan without Paula.
All hail Queen Paula *throws up*

I guess I can afford to single out one particular female who holds a very special place in my heart..Come on, it can't be that hard to guess.. Her name consists of 5 letters.. P-A-U-L-A ! RawR! -Kiwi
Stop scaring me lar. ~Tong

Now that you've met the Tahanites, meet the three big names from Mulu that helped forge the great bond between Mulu and Tahan alike.
And now I shall proceed to their introduction before I start sounding like a cross between an English Premier League commentator and the narrator for The Lord of the Rings.

Kiwi


The Magic Torchlight...
The life of Mulu.
Incredibly funny guy who's now getting tortured in Aussie Land.
Really nice dude who, along with Tong, shared an incredible passion for eggs..

Egg. When we going to produce more eggs to egg ourselve. Egg u. ~Tong



Sarah C


One of the hotties from Mulu.
Really open and friendly.
It was kinda nice to talk to her from the first expedition til the Pangkor trip.

I'm hotter.~Tong

The Stellars?

Sarah Jean

Sorry leh... cannot find any OBS-related pix of her on my com so I go steal this from her friendster..

Another hottie from Mulu.
Your typical cuttie with the squeeky cute voice and the big opinion loh...

I look better. ~Tong
Seriously, all we're missing is my favourite 5 letter girl =) Who's mentioning Paula? I was talking about some other 5 letter girl.. ~Kiwi


~Hey if you ex-Bounders out there want me to add something extra to any of the mentioned Talu-ans, feel free to post it in the comment box, I shall add it up when I'm free...~

And finally, last but not least,

Mike


The Rapist Rapper...
Truth is I know better than to comment about myself, you guys go ahead and tell me what I'm to put about myself XD

Mikey..hé's an awesome dude..very creative..and a awesome rap=star..eheh..i love the part u rapped to the monkeyz..hehe..good times..*haihz*..hehe..and besides that..i love how u brought back the OBS memories..really felt good..ure an awesome dude..just to sumarize it all..thankz 4 everythin mike!..muahzz ~Alesha
Fuck u. is this finally long enough. haha.
~Tong
mike, thanx for bringing back wonderful memories.=) ~Yun Xin
THANK U soooooooo much Mike!!!=) it was da BEST post n i really enjoy reading it=) hehe..i'm sooo gonna print it out n read it everyday...a real stress remover=P wahaha!!=) U ROCK MIKE!!!!=D ~Kim
Mike,here,have a cookie =) ~ Kiwi


So now, here's the extra photos section. I had no idea where in my previous entries should I put these photos so i thought maybe I should create a section for nothing but the photos.

Extra Photos


Alesha and Mulu's CA, Joe.

Tham, you lucky dawg... you got Paula!

Dynamic trio of Tong, Alvin and Ben

Thumb, Finger, Stomache, Nose and Mouth...

And this folks is how a gay orgy works...

ooooh...I touch myself...

Ben,Kuhan and Jeremy after the bbq... you can tell that the food sucked

My cam is ze best!

Good times, bad taste! At OBS!

Happy birthday to...... me...

And courtesy of Kim, us Tahanites have the undying privelage to own our very own abstract wallpaper!


Of course I couldn't resist to do my own wallpaper too...


As you can tell it was supposed to say TAHAN IDOL at the back but it ended being too small... doesnt matter anyway...

And now last but not least, what long winded blog post wouldn't be complete without a video, huh?



The vid's a bit dark so let me run you guys through it. The first part is the 'molest game' Chai introduced to us to play with the orphans. The second part is at the BBQ table where Kim asked me to rap. The third is just some random nonsense...
~*~*~*~

Anyway, I miss you guys alot, man!
Tahan! Oit! Tahan! Oit! Tahan! Oit!
.... you guys know the drill. Finish it for me ;)

 

54 Comments:

Blogger -H- said...

1st Post/comment, Rawr!

You lied, it didn't come on Friday as promised.. And you crossed your heart too.. Oh dear =/

Still, that sure brings back some good memories..

Let's have a reunion! And maybe get everyone back to OBS in like 10 years time.. Woot!

If only..

Sigh..

May 06, 2006 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, Kiwi...
It was Friday in another time zone when I poste dthis so...still friday =D
I'm just so daym good at twisting my words, innit?

Aik? No comments to add to any of our friends?

1337 h4xXx0rZ

May 06, 2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger -H- said...

Ooh I just noticed,ROFL at the referal to the Stellars..

I'm surprised.. How come noone else has commented?

Well I had plenty of comments for our OBS mates, I just chose not to say anything lest I be accused of leaving someone out =)

Ahh,the wonders of being politically correct..

Still, I guess I can afford to single out one particular female who holds a very special place in my heart..

Come on, it can't be that hard to guess.. Her name consists of 5 letters..

P-A-U-L-A ! RawR!

Man,your post doesn't do her justice..

I'll never forget staring at the moon in broad daylight for 2 hours.. Gosh, those were the days..

Paula, if you're reading this somewhere out there, I hope you can feel the love and sincerity coming out from me.. You really are a true champ..

=)

G'luck for your exams Mike..

May 07, 2006 4:17 PM  
Blogger [Ally.B] said...

Love it love it love it!!..every last word of it..LOVED IT..haha..wait wait..since u can't comment on ureself..wait wait..i mean u did..*grins*..but i wanna add on anywayz..heheh..
Mikey..
hé's an awesome dude..very creative..and a awesome rap=star..eheh..i love the part u rapped to the monkeyz..hehe..good times..*haihz*..hehe..and besides that..i love how u brought back the OBS memories..really felt good..ure an awesome dude..just to sumarize it all..thankz 4 everythin mike!..muahzz

May 08, 2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger [Ally.B] said...

owh yea..love the page..hehe..esp part 3..

May 08, 2006 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem, Alesha.
Hey, if you see Alvin or anyone who went to OBS (doesnt matter if he or she is a Talu-an), make sure you tell him/her about the OBS entries..

Its nice to see that i did you guys a favour

May 08, 2006 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously. let's turn back time

May 08, 2006 6:26 PM  
Blogger [Ally.B] said...

haha..tong..it's one thing to be a man of few words..but 5 wordz??..hahaha...alaa..u can do better then that right..lolz..poor mikey..hehehe..just properly watched the video..seriously brings back memories la..hahah..LOVE U GUYZ!!

May 08, 2006 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok lar. liddat must long long long long. i shall be co-director of Meet the Tahanites .
ALESHA
this 1. damm funny lar. especially the hanky panky with somebody.
BEN.
Bastard cow number 1. come back sg.dun wan us already.
Alvin.
Wah. this 1. u dare to play with him arh. i dun dare. he big boss ok.
Kuhan.
U damm funny.Pls go finger urself
Desmond.
Ala. pls let me have a goodnight slp without loud snoring can.
Jeremy.
Wassup darling
Gary.
Gary's damm Ah pek. reminds me of coffeeshop uncle. but arh. dun pray pray with scouts ok.
Ziyan.
Caught him the other day with gal. from a guy who dun seems interested in girls to being with gal. like i said. DUN PRAY PRAY. scouts ok.
Austin.
need i say more. turtle
Tong.
Huh. this 1. most hardworking. most clever. most handsome. most loveable. anyone dun agree? go bang wall lar.
Tham.
Cheena man lar u. budden arh. thumb is good brother ok.
Yunxin.
Too attractive until somebody in the watch made a mistake. that idoit.
Kim.
Wah auntie. when wan go clubbing. this 1. i talk to the mummy before ok. haha.
Puala.
Stop scaring me lar.
Kiwi.
Egg. When we going to produce more eggs to egg ourselve. Egg u.
Sarah c.
I'm hotter.
Sarah jean.
I look better.
Mike.
Fuck u. is this finally long enough. haha.


So i conclude. i've the longest comment. But not the longest dick.
n yes. everything up there is just for fun laughter peace n joy. EXCEPT FOR THE TONG PART. thank you very much.

May 09, 2006 3:16 AM  
Blogger -H- said...

Lol,Tong.. How have you been la u ham sup lou ?

Lol,Mike,Tong really did comment on everyone.. U own him a drink..

May 09, 2006 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO EVERYONE FROM TAHAN

im sure all of you miss me. alot alot alot alot.

i would like to thank mike for bringing back all those memories in OB.

and hell i havent forgot bout you guys lah tong. just tht everytime u all meet. im not free....damn.. next time i promise i'll be there ya ?!

aye. come down in june or something leh

peace out

benn

May 09, 2006 8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benn. Ur mother lar. always confirm u have smth on. so it's not our time management. it's urs. yar. drink. he owns everyone a drink.

May 09, 2006 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How nice, i see everybody here talking just like old times...

I owe everybody who comments here a drink la. If I see you guys again, remind me la. Go Zouk I make you guys my own personalised alcoholic drink. Gerengtee make all your stomache aches reappear!

But seriously though, I wouldn't mind belanja-ing everybody when I see you.

May 10, 2006 12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we all meet. i pay until everybody drink until we puke arh.
If Benn comes. i make sure Zouk no more water. even tap water i aso buy arh.

May 10, 2006 3:46 AM  
Blogger [Ally.B] said...

hahaha...thankz tong..that was way way way long..=p..i aso wan drink!!..lolz..HEY KIWI!..how r u??heheh

May 10, 2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger [Ally.B] said...

hey hey!!..what hanky panky ar??..nonsense..=p

May 10, 2006 9:38 AM  
Blogger -H- said...

WOI, what about me? How am I gonna get my drink ?

And yes, Hello Alesha you naughty hanky panky-er you ! =)

RawR! Prob the longest tread of comments ever eh Mike? One step closer to achieving Kennysia status..

May 10, 2006 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ayak Kiwi! Kennysia status is miles away from this la. But I agree, this is like the longest comments thread yet... posted by my 4 people...

And Kiwi, I'll buy you a drink next time you come down or when I go to college in Perth (yes, i'm going there)...

Buden hor you damn one kind leh. Come back down Malaysia cannot even drop me a line. Something like "Eh, Mike I'm going down Malaysia tomoro". But no you had to tell me a couple of months AFTER you went back to Perff! >=(

May 10, 2006 2:13 PM  
Blogger -H- said...

._.

Who ever said I was in Perth? It's Melbourne boy, M-E-L-B-O-U-R-N-E..

But I'm sure you already knew that,didn't you? You were just testing me right? Smart cookie =)

Still, I'll be waiting for my drink..

In the mean time, I still got first post ! Suck on that ! >=)

May 10, 2006 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheh...actually i'll be going to uni in Sydney.. Perth slipped my mind at that part but I really thought you were in Perth. Heh.

Hmmm... I could've been first to post. Just didn't want to. Hmpf

May 10, 2006 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TAHAN!!
hello everybody..omg. really really miss all of u lar. n those times we've spent together. yeah. mike, thanx for bringing back wonderful memories.=) mus meet up soon ok ppl! n idiot, i go bang wall liao=X benn, u stop giving excuse lar. better turn up when we meet e nx time. if not.. if not.. nxt time i dao u everyday. LOL=P

May 10, 2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger -H- said...

Man, you really CAN feel the love from everybody.. Seriously, all we're missing is my favourite 5 letter girl =)

I just realised how young all of us looked in those photos.. Or maybe it's just me..

Sigh..

May 10, 2006 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benn. SEE. ur the one with the problem. even yx is saying that. SO U HAVE A PROBLEM. eh guys. seriously. wan drinks arh. ask benn to come out lar. Kiwi. where the eggs nicer. damm it. i love the egg picture me n u took. damm damm damm. haha. we look damm. haha.
STOP MENTIONING PAULA CAN.
no hanky panky? i rmb the land XPDC

May 10, 2006 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw dude... only comments missing are from Kim and Tham.........
AND PAULA! WOOHOO!

And preese la, dont fight here...

May 11, 2006 1:40 AM  
Blogger -H- said...

Who's fighting? ._.

And yes Tong, I egg you too, so very very much..

Who's mentioning Paula? I was talking about some other 5 letter girl.. =) And besides, even if I was refering to our darling friend, do you have a problem? No, I didn't think so .. =)

Yay, drinks on Benn and Tong! W00t!

May 11, 2006 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That 5-letter girl eh? want me to put it up? ;)

May 11, 2006 1:43 PM  
Blogger -H- said...

Is that a threat? By all means go ahead.. I dare you..

In fact, I double dare you! >=)

Most active commentor! W00t!

May 11, 2006 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. yeah. no one is fighting lar.
n malaysians! who got hols during june?? accompany tham come sg leh. miss u all lar!! come lar k.. cos sg tahan ppl shld b able to make it right? june we all got hols mah. =D

May 11, 2006 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiwi, dare taken...

Dare you to dare me again... and I dare

May 11, 2006 8:22 PM  
Blogger [Ally.B] said...

just to clear things up..NOTHIN HAPPENNED!!!!..hehe..newayz..u guys and ure egg stories la..lookz like only me and xin can have a normal conversation..lolz!..=p..this has officially our meetin spot..thankz mikey..hehe

May 11, 2006 10:01 PM  
Blogger -H- said...

Nothing happened? *cough,cough* Seem to be having a sore throat all of a sudden.. Wonder if it's just me?

Seems like you have a problem with us and our eggs eh? Tong won't be very happy, oh dear =/

And Mike,here,have a cookie =)

May 11, 2006 10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Nothing happen. it's like saying. the sun never comes out. oh. we understand. haha. yes. come sg. ppl clever. no need study Os again. very free. haha. Kiwi. if i have a choice. i'll chose to throw eggs at YUNXIN. thank you very much. haha

May 12, 2006 2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WALAU WEI!!! Dinnoe i missed sooooo many things!!!=( sniff..sniff..=').
man!! i just lurve da post man!!! n da comments too=)..my my..early in da morning, wake up, haven brush teeth, laugh like mad alone in da house...haikz...
wahahah..tt post was too great to b true..
thams goin to sgpore??..i aso wan!!!! hehe..dun mind goin back there again..singapore is such a great place to see...HANDSOME guys!!!=) wahaha..remember my handsome guyS yea, Tong. Yun Xin!!! u come to malaysia lar during june holiday.den u can come over n stay at my house=P.den we do 'sister-friend' bonding.same wf u al!!!=) my BIG SISTER=D Lurve u babe!! n also, my TAHAN-ianz who REALLY ROCKZ n gave a VERY memorable memories to me in my life!!!=) Lurev u guys!!!!=>

TAHAN!!! OI!!
TAHAN!! OI!!!
TAHAN!! EI BAH!!!!=)

May 12, 2006 9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i feel like obs was yesterday. nice entry. now i dont haf any more posts to look forward from you..haha come up with a special obs edition or something leh...

to reply to tong, hey since when was i not interested in the opp gender, btw did u noe gary is seeing a ger too? haha

yea people, we must meet up soon yea

May 12, 2006 9:03 PM  
Blogger -H- said...

Settle..

OBS reunion during the june hols.. Woohoo.. Even though I won't really be there ._.

Some juicy gossip starting to come out now eh? Guys who were once thought not to be attracted to members of the oppsite sex ( according to Tong ) have been reported going out with females! OMFGWTFBBQZORZ!!

Rofl at the soccer ball Mike, FIFA's gonna have your ass for that, wasting a perfecting good ball..

May 12, 2006 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. 36 comments, thats gotta be like a new MikeDotOrg record.

Alar Ziyan, no need look forward to OBS posts onli la. Just read all my posts and next time if ever i go down to Sg to meet u guys or if we have that reunion, I'll put it up here la!

Kiwi! Why talk about the rubber ball vid here? Go there and comment la =(

Dont worry la guys, once in a while if ever arises the occasion i'll post something up about you guys. Mayb one of you should come to KL?

May 12, 2006 11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 12, 2006 11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. 36 comments, thats gotta be like a new MikeDotOrg record.

Alar Ziyan, no need look forward to OBS posts onli la. Just read all my posts and next time if ever i go down to Sg to meet u guys or if we have that reunion, I'll put it up here la!

Kiwi! Why talk about the rubber ball vid here? Go there and comment la =(

Dont worry la guys, once in a while if ever arises the occasion i'll post something up about you guys. Mayb one of you should come to KL?

May 12, 2006 11:31 PM  
Blogger Tong said...

YES. but do anyone know. i've turned gay. so rmb. i'm gay n ony interested in guys. so when u guys tell me that u r going out with girls. how sad. haha.

yes. kiwi. they all r horny bastards . period-/ thank you very much.

May 13, 2006 1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey I was not gay to begin with, dont take any interest in me.

walao, is going out with gerfren anything wrong? u make it sound like i am some really sexed up and lustful creature

May 13, 2006 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tong, you are?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ziyan, you're not?!?!?!?!?!?!

May 13, 2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger -H- said...

Rawr! Let's see some Colin and Kero action! Woohoo!

Come Tong darling,let's be gay together! Muackiez dear!

._.

This is turning into a forum already...

Where's OBS part 4? Should do something like where are they now, and showcase the gay lifestyles of certain ppl, myself included =)

Still waiting for my drink..

May 13, 2006 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei. y throw eggs at me. i'm not clever im jus more hardworking than u. rem. wahaha. not lik ur Os in june. pls lar. yeah, kim. i'ld lurve to hav 'sister-bonding' wif u n al. lol.OMG! ziyan!! u got gf ah? tt ger frm ur class ah?? lol.. lik tt lor. nv tell. haha. i think OBS part 4 wld b lik. super gross. all e stuff tt we heard durin sea exp tt nite. haha.

May 13, 2006 5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats actually a really good idea, Kiwi. So why dont the 14 of you guys send me an e-mail telling me what you do and etc

May 13, 2006 5:50 PM  
Blogger -H- said...

OBS part 4! I'll start!

Hello, my name is Kiwi and I is the very hardworking. Upon coming back from OBS, I changed my name to Bob and started my very own egg shop which sells (you guessed it, eggs! ).. I have come to terms with my sexual identity and am now happily married to Tong with 5 kids..

Sometimes when my hubby is too busy attending to his 'business', I keep myself entertained by sending in offers for mail-order brides from the Phillipines.. Perhaps you may want to try it out too? The number is 1800-I-LIKE-MEN..

Sigh,this is what the lack of female contact does to you.. Therefore please, I beseech thee, don't become like me and Tong.. Be like Gary and Ziyan, who are shining beacons to us all!

Majulah Singapura!

Yea,I'm high, so sue me..

May 13, 2006 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes mike, i am not gay.

yun xin, who is that ger from my class? no la i think you got the wrong person.

yea can tell kiwi is high, must be eating too much kiwi fruit. (insert silence for cold jold effect)

May 13, 2006 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiwi, perhaps you and Tong should start a blog together and call it Kiwi and Tong (Colin and Kero?)...

Ziyan, she got a friend? ;)

May 13, 2006 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. i'll be Kero. i prefer the name :P
lemme start arh. YUNXIN. i'm a lazy bum. so i cannot study. too lazy to study.
ZIYAN. OOOOOoooo. she looks not bad. treat ppl good arh. i despise ppl who never treat gal good.

Ok. Ob part 4.
i'm handsome Tong. forever smart. forever handsome. i love my daddy mummy sister n kiwi. we have started our own egg shop. when i go aboard looking for other eggs to put my genes into. he look for ( insert wat u like )
get this right. i love to bone ( rmb Ali G ) ladies. but i only love KIWI.

May 14, 2006 12:54 AM  
Blogger [Ally.B] said...

Omg..it's gettin more and more complicated each day..haha..I ASO WAN SISTER BONDING BONDING ALL!!..why am i left out..=(..*cry*..lolz..newayz..why create a gay post?..create la a gay website straight away..i can see it now..Featurin today..*MUSIC*..*KIWI AND TONG*..*wooHOO*..*clap*clap*..LOLZ...now i'm startin to lose it..lolz..=p

May 14, 2006 11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll go next, i guess...

Hi, name's Mike. But actually that's not my real name. My name's Boob (that's not a typo, that really is an extra 'o' so please don't call me Bob). I'm a advertising agency head-hunter and I'm currently on the lookout to advertise my latest client's movie industry and I've found two perfect representitives for the Gay Porn Movie Industry.

May 15, 2006 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright...so who's philosophies???

May 17, 2006 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nevermind that... how're you wei Alvin!

May 18, 2006 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mymy...sooo happening here=)

May 20, 2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger -H- said...

Looks like this post/thread is finally dead.. GG NO RM..

May 24, 2006 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------