+ Recent Posts
+ Football Humour
+ Overpumping a Rubber Ball.
+ Japanese Crap
+ Not the usual NIPS
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 3
+ Bakerzin: Reasonable and Classy...
+ A New Template?
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 2
+ Interact IU Day 2006
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 1

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Friday, May 19, 2006 : Pepsi Gold
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
Your results for the
new template poll are in. And you selfish mongers want me to waste my time designing my own blog template. Ah well, it's your vote. So, Afi!!!! Need some help here!!!

Btw, exams are over it's time to rejoice for a short while before resuming my studies.
And if you guys wanna watch an extended version of the
previous post's football video, click here.
AND if any of you tease me about Arsenal's UEFA Champions League final loss to Barcelona, I shall track you down, rape your dog and burn your house.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Pepsi is just full of bullshit. I mean that in a good way, of course.
From endorsing superstars to creating new tastes, this drink brand is definitely not one you wanna pray pray with ok?


The last tastes Pepsi came out with was Pepsi Tarik, a Malaysian-touch drink only released in, where else but, Malaysia.
Let's just say, thank God it stayed in Malaysia.


Pepsi Fire and Pepsi Crap Tarik

Another flavour (well, flavourssss) released by Pepsi is Pepsi Fire and Pepsi Ice.
Also known as the replacements to the not-so-popular Pepsi X and the overated Pepsi Blue.

But Pepsi is smart. Really smart! So smart in fact, that this time they decided to get sexy Thai pop princess Tata Young and ex-F4 singer Vanness Wu to be the face of the new Pepsis to attract the attention of the youth...


Unfortunately though, Vanness's face instantly drove us all away.

So anyway, Pepsi is back with a new flavour, in conjuction with the FIFA World Cup. Introducing Pepsi Gold!!!


This time it's endorsed by Ronaldinho, two times consecutive and current World Player of The Year, Brazil's driving force, Barcelona's influential playmaker and lady's man.


Pepsi Gold, like the previous Pepsis, has a really nice design and once again focuses on the marketing.



The drink has a sparkling sweet ginger-y taste to it. Honestly though, I'm not a big fan of ginger but this drink isn't that bad anyway, regardless of my opinion.
Watch the clip to see Chiak 'promote' the drink.



But when it comes to MikeDotOrg, whatever the product, whatever the review, whatever it is, I can always find ways to poke fun at it.

I mean, look at it!!!

It looks like pee! As a matter of fact, if you served it in a glass to someone who didn't know the wiser, how much would you wanna bet that guy would think you just served him your urine sample?


Try giving this to your doctor during your medical checkup. I can almost immagine him saying, "Oh dear, looks like you have a high content of sugar in your blood"


Now check this out. If I showed you this pic, what would you think?


Honestly you'd think it's pee, and you'd be correct until I showed you this pic.


But I guess Pepsi Gold also comes in handy if you want to scare your frat mates half to death.
Just drink it til it's half empty, and fling the bottle at them, then watch them run for their lives. Why?


What would you do if you had a bottle and trouble finding the toilet? That's right...

Now pee jokes aside, Pepsi Gold also doesn't look like it's halal. So what happens if you had your Muslim friend over and you gave him this glass.


You'll find that when he leaves your house, he wouldn't have touched that glass! Not one bit!
Honestly, that crap looks like beer.
So gold-schmold, the way I look at it, this would be one snag at Pepsi's marketing idea.

Chiak said "Tastes like heaven", and Donny said, "Tastes like gold". I say, it looks like pee, straight up.
So that shall be MY/OUR slogan for Pepsi Gold,


"Tastes like heaven. Tastes like gold. Looks like pee. ©"

 

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol. I'm gonna get it tomorrow.

May 19, 2006 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, go pour it into a glass then drink it in front of your family la!

HOH!

May 19, 2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger -H- said...

I want one too...
My pee isn't that yellow.. Clearly you don't drink enough fluids.. =/

May 20, 2006 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh u got buy copyright from me n donny anot............

May 21, 2006 2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... dont care

May 21, 2006 2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------