+ Recent Posts
+ My Merdeka
+ What I Am...
+ Double Visions II
+ Some things you miss...
+ This Is War...
+ Selling like cold cakes
+ MikeDotOrg on Bolehland
+ Romando vs Selatan
+ No more long hair...
+ A more meaningful banner...

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Saturday, September 09, 2006 : Goodbye Steve Irwin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
I don't get it, I study so hard and yet God seems to hate me by making everything that comes out in the exams everything I don't study.
But I know better than to blame God, so please lah don't evangelise.

What I gotta do now is study hard and smart. Which is almost impossible because I'm not very smart and also because I've never studied hard before.
God help me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm finding it really freaking hard to come up with very interesting things to blog about nowadays.
And no, it's not because I'm out of ideas, but because I'm saving up the really really really good ones til' after my O-Levels (hint hint: more MDO Viva La Mike, my school prom, my birthday bash) but because I'm so caught up with my results and my studies.

So to you readers who've left me because of the lack of humour and ideas in my recent posts, my apologies. Please return on November the 5th to view the all new content of MikeDotOrg.
And to you readers who've stayed faithful to me, thank you so damn much.

~*~*~*~*~

Ok, so I've kept you readers in the dark on my recent ankle injury long enough.

The reason? Upon seeing my ankle, the average insane person would feel the urge to grab a baseball bat and start hitting away.
I mean after all, it IS shaped like a damn baseball.



And just so you know, my ankle isn't like that anymore. It's taken three weeks but at least the swell is gone.
Well, it's not exactly gone but it has subsided to the extent that it's not painful anymore, although the size is hardly any different :)

But I reckon it should be another two weeks til I can play footy again :(


So please, put away your baseball bats.
And dude, please put away the golf club.

~*~*~*~*~

I dedicate the rest of this post to the one and only great Steve Irwin.
Goodbye forever to my fellow Aussie (yes lah, I may have been born there and stayed there for only a couple of years, but I still partially feel like one) and may you rest forever in peace, mate.


Crikey, we'll miss you Croc Hunter.
Burn in hell, you bitch stingray. I'll be having you and your hamkahchan family for steamboat.
 

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hit mike's leg wif a baseball stick* jk jk...


R.I.P steve irwin

September 09, 2006 11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(

September 10, 2006 9:22 AM  
Blogger raZZbeRRy said...

I would post a pic of how my feet looked like when I had a bad sprain... all swollen up and ugly. Haha...

September 11, 2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger Jellybean said...

omfg. your ankle really swelled a shitload. =/

couldn't help but comment on that haha.

September 13, 2006 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee thanks for the concern XD

September 16, 2006 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------