+ Recent Posts
+ Some things you miss...
+ This Is War...
+ Selling like cold cakes
+ MikeDotOrg on Bolehland
+ Romando vs Selatan
+ No more long hair...
+ A more meaningful banner...
+ Time to get a haircut
+ One fine day at The Curve
+ Celcom's Football Mad Nation

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 : Double Visions II
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
Holidays are meant for enjoying yourself.My holidays are meant for studying.


So what do I do? I study and enjoy myself... I've been spending time pressing myself against math questions at the library and grilling myself hard on Biology (although I have no intensions or whatsoever of becoming a doctor or a medical student), while I've also been planning out Amir's wedding to Aida (sorry couldn't resist) birthday and hanging out at One Utama. Life is good...

It's just one of those days where I feel so random and lame... so don't mind me today XD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Remember my super vain post about me and footballer Cristiano Ronaldo a while back in February?
Well, I'm at it again. But this time it isn't about me....

Meet France football player, Vikash Dhorasoo.


Now meet France football fan, Hemaraj.


See the similarities?


You know what, I think they may have been switched at birth...
Or you know what else? Maybe they really just do look alike. Just like how I look like Jay Chou, Orlando Bloom, Cristiano Ronaldo and Chad Michael Murray all in one. = O

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

On another note though, check out my spankin new background =D
Some of you complained about the fact that my background was a lil too bright and bitchy to the eyes. Well, I guess you could say I fixed that and what you may noticed different this time around is that little extra design at the bottom right corner of the screen.


That, my friend, is a silhouette of one of Michaelangelo's great sculptures.
If you believed that, then you confirmed one of the stupidest zygots ever created. But then again, that qualifies you to be my reader, so here have a cookie =D

Sorry i digress, but as vain as it seems that is a 2 Dimensional picture of me.
What am I doing?

Well, I'll leave that all up to your immagination.
I could be,
a) Deep in thought
b) Sitting on the john, constipated
c) Praying to the Almighty One above
d) Playing turkey

The immagination is a very wide process. You might want to think hard on your opinion.
But it's all up to you.

Personally I think I am playing Turkey =D


 

4 Comments:

Blogger Kington said...

O_O the resemblance

August 23, 2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger w said...

hahaha. they really do look alike..

August 25, 2006 6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, my blog's so below dead

August 27, 2006 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say you were on the toiletbowl with your pants on, smoking some pot. Just my 3 cents XD

August 27, 2006 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------