+ Recent Posts
+ A more meaningful banner...
+ Time to get a haircut
+ One fine day at The Curve
+ Celcom's Football Mad Nation
+ Forza Azzuri
+ World Cup Dream Team- Ladies Edition
+ Blogger Meet at Sunway Pyramid
+ Diet Coke + Mentos
+ The Power of Imagination
+ 5 Nyatoh Memories...

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Sunday, July 30, 2006 : No more long hair...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
I love the sale... I'm like a woman everytime the sale comes. If i have the money I'll spend it buying cheap stuff, like clothes, bags and shoes.
OKlah, so I needed a new bag and I bought SCHOOL shoes, but check out the clothes I bought.

Yeah! That's for going clubbing next time, baby! Woohoo!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I knew the day had to come eventually...
The good news is I planned it all out and hopefully by the end of the year, in time for prom, I'll have my old hairstyle back.

Yes lah! I'm getting damn super forking emo over my hair la! Don't you women obssess over the same thing!
How would you like it if I came to your house when you are sleeping and shaved the middle of your head bald and dyed the rest of your hair green, then after that flew off to some remote island?! Emo or not?! Confirm damn emo right?!


"Hey WTF is this?!"


Anyway, sorry i digress. I'm not in much of a good mood because of the hair.
The thing is, the lady cut my hair until so gila lala.


What I asked for was short layered hair. I also asked her not to shave off the sides and the back like soldier.
So she nodded her head and got to work. While she was snipping away at my hair during the later half of the haircut, she was having some conversation with my mom about how I wanted the latest trendy Korean hairstyle.


... like... What In The Bloody Blue Hell?!!
I do not want a freaking Korean cut! I already have that Korean look! I cut my hair to get away from the Korean image! I DESPISE the Korean hairstyle (nothing against them, btw)! And here she is cutting my hair so I can look more and more Korean.

KNNCCB!

I know I'm starting to sound like Xiaxue but I am freaking pissed. I could have told her that I didn't want that particular style but by then, she wouldn't be able to do anything.
So I chose to be silent and listen to the damn Slipknot music on my phone, which made me even more tulan btw...


Is that my hair? Flux that's alot!


Ok, I'm chilling down now. High blood pressure isn't healthy for a young boy that'll be sitting for his O-levels this year.
Besides, I can still be happy I'm taking a pretty girl to the prom =D.
Plus to the lady's credit, she did mention to my mom that I have very nice hair.

Ok, now let's take a look at the memorial of my long hair.








*sniff* And now after the ma chao shoe haircut...


... I look like this.


My hair! It's all gone!!!
Oh and btw, don't tell me that I'm overeacting because I do hate short hair. And I hate lala hair. And I hate having to see my scalp each and everytime after I bathe.
Reminds me of the time my hair started falling prematurely... but that's a different story for another day.
 

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOHOHOHO (*/Laughing Japanese anime style with the fan and covering mouth)

merry christmas

July 30, 2006 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha....u look much better anyway...but still think last time your spike hair is nicer

July 31, 2006 5:30 PM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

the raised eyebrow thing you're doing makes the whole haircut thing seem like sheer torture.

i personally recommend the 'vin diesel' cut. it be da bong.

August 01, 2006 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Merv. Yeah it was sheer torture to see my long hair go down the jamban just like that =(

But then again, if ever I choose to cut my hair again I will go bald... =D

August 01, 2006 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked ur old hair way better...but this one isnt that bad so hey dont be too upset bout it

August 01, 2006 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt see much diff..hahah...i must b blind...but dude...short hair works better for u la..in my opinion..=)

cheers,
- waicheen - 26 -

August 05, 2006 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur hair is okay la!! dun b so vain can or not?

August 06, 2006 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------