+ Recent Posts
+ One fine day at The Curve
+ Celcom's Football Mad Nation
+ Forza Azzuri
+ World Cup Dream Team- Ladies Edition
+ Blogger Meet at Sunway Pyramid
+ Diet Coke + Mentos
+ The Power of Imagination
+ 5 Nyatoh Memories...
+ For the girls only.
+ Janan & Zoe

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Saturday, July 22, 2006 : Time to get a haircut
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
Woohoo! Celebrity blogger
Jasiminne featured me on her blog. Well, not exactly featured but she did mention me on her blog about the time we met at the Curve.
The first time a famous blog mentions me. Er... apart from
Skyler that is =D

Oh yeah, woohoo. Escaped the first batch call-up for National Service. One down, three to go.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I think it's time I got a haircut.
The reason I'm saying this is because my hair is growing awfully long and I'm trying my very daym best to plan out the length of my hair by the time the prom comes.

Of course I could always go for a trim but I kinda miss the short hair. Plus, I have a couple of reasons why I should probably go get my hair cut by next weekend.

10. For the past few weeks, I've been wearing a hairband when I workout and exercise.


9. My hair looks long from every angle (which is not good from the school's point of view) and would look long even when I change my hairstyle, no matter which one I style it to.


8. I comb my hair with a sissy roller hairbrush instead of a normal manly comb.


7. As of late, I feel like I'm quite eligible to be in some hair product commercial like Sunsilk.


But then my hair probably should be about this length if I really DID consider..


6. I only cut my hair once so far this year, and that was at the beginning of the year for Chinese New Year.


5. When I put my headshots up on Friendster, you'd be surprised at the number of people who wonder if I'm a boy with long hair or a girl with short hair.


4. I have to brush my hair before I sleep every night like a girl, because the bitch-of-a-hair kacaus and irritates my neck, eyes, ears and even my nose if I leave it be. knnccb...


3. 40% of my peripheral vision is blocked by my hair.


2. Wherever I walk, girls would look at me because they think I resemble some famous Korean singer, like Rain (whoever he is).


1. Wherever I walk, guys would look at me because they think I look like a Korean football player, like Park Ji-Sung.


But the ironic thing about the resemblance part is if I exagerate my facial expressions drasticly, I notice that I somehow start to look more and more like Park Ji-Sung. Plus MyHeritage also said so.


But I guess I feel honoured lah, if someone said I'm like Park Ji-Sung because to me, he's one of the best footballers ever to come out of Asia.
So I did my own research and results have shown that he and I are very much alike game-wise... I wish.

But just for the fun of it, you be the judge. Music credits, Children of Bodom ;)

 

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol....

July 22, 2006 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol since cny? slow growing hair.....

i just got a haircut too

July 22, 2006 6:56 PM  
Blogger albert said...

Grow your hair long like every reputable melodic death metal vocalist does! (That cover cracked me up, though.)

July 24, 2006 4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Albert. I admire your ponytail alot dude... I like the Harry Kewell ponytail too.

But then hor, what would my teacher say....

July 24, 2006 2:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Please. Don't. Ever. Put a headband on like that again. It makes me cringe like there's no tomorrow.

July 26, 2006 12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the day u look like rain, is the day i get to meet Miyavi in person...

anyways, y would anyone want to look like Rain.? He's gay


http://leon_ng.blogs.friendster.com/shattered_glass/2006/06/rain_sucks.html

July 26, 2006 5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seng Yau, bo page leh...

July 26, 2006 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------