+ Recent Posts
+ World Cup Dream Team- Ladies Edition
+ Blogger Meet at Sunway Pyramid
+ Diet Coke + Mentos
+ The Power of Imagination
+ 5 Nyatoh Memories...
+ For the girls only.
+ Janan & Zoe
+ World Cup: Japan vs Australia
+ A New Look MikeDotOrg
+ Who Do you Support This World Cup?

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 : Forza Azzuri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
Bloody hell, I pulled my shoulder muscle while exercising.
The pain is so excrutiating that I actually feel it immensely even as I blog right now.
I also hurt my ankle... somehow... Don't ask me how but the pain is almost as bad as the shoulder's.
I hope this isn't gout though...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess who're World Champions of the year 2006?


"OMFG serious?!?!?!?! Free hookers at the finish line!"

That's right, all hail Italy as the new holders of the World Cup...


Honestly, nobody would've guessed that with Argentina, Brazil, Germany, England, *ahem* Portugal and France in the quarter finals, Italy would emerge as champions after drawing with USA and winning only by a fluke to Australia.

Well, although I supported Portugal, Holland and Australia for this competition and sided for France for the finals, all hail the new World Champions!


Forza Italia!!!

~*~*~*~*~

Oh yeah, plus if you readers have viewed my blogger profile lately, you would've noticed that I finally put up a display picture.

And yes, like all my pictures that picture is vain!!!!111oneone


But then hor, you will notice how much I bare a striking resemblance to the World Cup mascot, Goleo in that picture.


Yeahlah, I'm very vain lah...but at least I find a solution to being vain most of the time =D

Now at least you readers can talk about something else about my vain pictures other than speculate if I'm gay or not like in the last post. knn...
I'm never doing any special posts for the girls about guys ever again. Period.
Unless, of course, the real reason arises. But other than that, NOH! Never!

Oh and by the way, if you're still not convinced about the whole me-looking-like-Goleo thing, have another look.


HA!
 

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are so much cuter in person than in pictures -_-"

You should leave the "For the girls" posts to ME next time.

July 12, 2006 8:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry Mike. Should I have not said you look cuter in person?

Let us look at the mascot comparison.

Eyes
He has large black eyes, you have white in yours. MIKE LOSE.

Nose
He has a large pinkish weird looking ugly nose, you have a cute one. LION LOSE.

Mouth
He has a smiley one, and you have an emo pouty one. This is a hard choice, but...MIKE LOSE.

Hair
The only similar thing because of the fringe-covering-eyes bit, but at least yours is neater. LION LOSE.

And thus we have a draw.

July 12, 2006 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.

July 14, 2006 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All girls have so different tastes...
I think I'll have to give the "For the girls" posts to at least six different girls in order for anything to be satisfying, Skyler.

July 15, 2006 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skyler is pumping his ego........

July 15, 2006 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and damn you know my ego's getting big >=D

July 15, 2006 10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

July 22, 2006 2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------