+ Recent Posts
+ Diet Coke + Mentos
+ The Power of Imagination
+ 5 Nyatoh Memories...
+ For the girls only.
+ Janan & Zoe
+ World Cup: Japan vs Australia
+ A New Look MikeDotOrg
+ Who Do you Support This World Cup?
+ A Glimpse of Heaven
+ Nike Joga3 Tournament

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Sunday, July 02, 2006 : Blogger Meet at Sunway Pyramid
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
Damnit, I'm sick again!!! knn...
Sore throat, sore eyes, dry cough, slight fever, stuffy nose... Life just couldn't get any more interesting.

World Cup update- Teams through to semifinals: France, Italy, Portugal (Woohoo!!) and Germany. An all European affair.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: Please excuse me if this entry lacks that extra oomph. I am sick, after all...

The unofficial blogger meet was on Saturday at Sunway Pyramid... and I attended it.
Boy do I feel cool now.

But I probably over worked myself with my budget transport there.

How?
Well, first I walked to One Utama.
Then I took a free bus to Kelana Jaya LRT Station.


After that I took an LRT to KL Sentral.
I met up with Skyler there and later took the KTM to Subang Jaya.


After that, we took the bus from the KTM in Subang to Sunway Pyramid.

Money spent: RM3.60
Time wasted: 2 hours. WTF?!

According to Skyler, the place we were supposed to meet up was at Coffee Bean. Unfortunately though, Skyler and I were among the first to arrive. This is what you call Malaysian timing.


My bladder was particularly weak that day so I had to go back and forth from the toilet, humiliatingly.
When I got back from the toilet (the first time), Skyler had already met up with Sean (an enthusiastic blog reader) and Chloe.

We later on bought seven movie tickets to watch Red-underwear-on-the-outside-man Superman Returns before going back to Coffee Bean to wait for the other bloggers.


Later on we met up with Malcolm (an ex-blogger and another enthusiastic blog reader), Kelz and Nat. After having a short talk, we headed off to Pizza Hut for lunch.


From left to right: Hugh (nat's boyfriend), Nat, Kelz, Sean, me, Skyler, Chloe and Malcolm.

Ivan joined us later on.

Me, Malcolm, Ivan and Sean..

During lunch, Kelz had confirmed for me that KDU is THE place to attend for Mass Comm and definitely NOT Taylors. Oooooh...

I mostly talked to Malcolm about Lalas, Malas (malay lalas), Rempits, Skinheads and Punks. Well, at least that cleared up the confusion in my head about all the foreign rebel culture in this country.


Because Nat and Hugh had to go off early, Kelz couldn't stay for the movie too. Which meant we had one extra ticket. So what did we do?
They employed me to be a poster boy and sell the tickets off. Knn...
Needless to say though, that out of 2 people I asked neither wanted to buy the ticket.

At the end of it all, only 6 of us (Malcolm, Ivan, Chloe, Skyler, Sean and I) ended up watching the movie.
Well, the movie definitely exceeded my expectations, which wasn't much to begin with.

After the movie we went back to Coffee Bean again.


After more talking and taking loads of pictures (I can't post them up because Chloe claims she looks like a whale in them and has threatened anyone who posts them up. Plus in my medical and physical state right now, if she finds out where I live I'm a dead man... so I better not even try), began the long journey home again.


Taking the LRT alone sucks.

But nice meeting you guys though.
Unfortunately though, my mom has already given me her perintah berkurung so I can't get out of the house until the end of SPM or, maybe if I'm lucky the trials, so I can only go after December the 7th. Oh and btw, I'll also probably be dragging along Seng Yau and Kington with me next time around.

Thanks for the good time, guys...

 

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I look so shitty in pictures

July 02, 2006 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa.. fun ar...

July 02, 2006 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i look crappy !
anyways mike i want your msnn lehhh...
so I can send u ur picturess..and u can send me urss.. i want to update latest monday.
email me ur msn at
angelickelz@yahoo.com

-kelz

July 02, 2006 7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice meeting you too mike. cheers! oh and you can always sneak out and head back home later ...

July 02, 2006 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could, Ivan.... but the venue would have to be 1 Utama if I were to sneak out and come back.

July 03, 2006 10:15 AM  
Blogger Nurul Izzati Izzie said...

wOOH guess you've met the innocent-in-reality Ms. sassy skyler :p

July 03, 2006 5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesnt matter, King... The next meet I'll probably be able to attend is after spm... and thats when i'll drag you along

July 03, 2006 7:28 PM  
Blogger Rene ♥ said...

u look like my fren's bf. haha jus dropping by. :)

July 06, 2006 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... *scrutinizes the pics*

muahhh! i wont be hunting u down anytime soon. =D

July 14, 2006 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your mikedotorg.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

January 28, 2013 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------