+ Recent Posts
+ Janan & Zoe
+ World Cup: Japan vs Australia
+ A New Look MikeDotOrg
+ Who Do you Support This World Cup?
+ A Glimpse of Heaven
+ Nike Joga3 Tournament
+ The Many Faces of Mike
+ SMKDU Sports Day 2006
+ Ass Photos
+ Pepsi Gold

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Saturday, June 17, 2006 : For the girls only.
Hello, pretty little people!

Sibeh lame Mike guestblogged on my blog and now won't let me blog on mine for the next 24 hours. Siao. I'm posting my post first thing tomorrow, regardless of the hour. Since he wrote such a boring post on mine, I'll write a boring one back.


He is cute. He is cuter than Mike.


He is cute. He is cuter than Mike. Even in a stupid pose like this. Mike also has stupid poses.


WHY DON'T I HAVE THIS ISSUE OF NEWSWEEK???!
Damn you lucky Britons.
He is cute. Very cute.


He is also very very cute.

Here is Mike, he thinks he is cute.


Poor thing looks so out of his league here, don't you think?
Don't you just want to grab him and pull his cheeks and spoon-feed him?
Don't ya don't ya?!

Well, not me, because I'm taken.

But for the rest of you, score one for the underdog Mike!!!!

He is single, go get him.

Oh, and because Mike promoted his own blog unabashedly on mine, so will I.
I'm Skyler.
More people read me than Mike.
He is so jealous.
MUAHAHA.
 

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My blog's, like, ruined...

June 17, 2006 9:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HOT RIGHT?!

June 17, 2006 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*bellows in laughter*

June 18, 2006 1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what mike?? i want ian thorpe!!!

June 18, 2006 4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhahahaa

XDXD

June 18, 2006 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahahahaha

June 18, 2006 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best post for this month XD!

June 18, 2006 7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!I like the male model!

July 18, 2006 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------