+ Recent Posts
+ Malaysia Just Did It
+ New Home
+ MikeDotOrg: The Movie OST
+ Never dye before ah?
+ The Most Amazing Prom with the Corniest Name ' 06....
+ The Most Amazing Prom with the Corniest Name ' 06....
+ Awesome Number Plate
+ Guess who's back?
+ Irony
+ Look ma, a sale!

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Thursday, February 01, 2007 : I *heart* College
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
Eh, sorry I can't update as consistent as I did last time.
College assignments seem to creep up on me when I think I have some extra time to blog lah. Oh and my driving law test is tomorrow so I've been putting off blogging to try my very best to convince myself to try to study the big book of Malaysian Road Laws and do the sample qeustions...
So long story short, I haven't studied and my test is tomorrow. Oh row-dee-doo...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As y'all know I can't blog today so I took the initiative to post up pics of my newest friends from college and stuff.
Heh, enjoy. You too, Aliah.



The girl with the camera addiction and the girl with the unfortunate distorted face.



Fann Wong and her fan boy



I was just checking how legal the tint was.. and the good news is, it's legal.



Official group picture of 2006. Says me.



My cam's got the BEST preset frames. Innit right, hippie?



Mo (yes, Mo like the Simpson's Mo): The oddball dude who's somehow mirraculously not in any of the group pictures.



Viv: The one who's brilliantly been able to dodge al our candid shots has finally been captured. Woohoo!



Beni's plush turtle gets the Amir-treatment.



Aliah: Well, all I can say is this pic looks very familiar.



Lo and behold, my first candid pic on this blog..



There is no dodging my quick candid hands, Beni...
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Siti 'Aliah =) said...

hey mikey!!!
its been a week n yeah i sure do miss ..ur handfon..its been calling up to me u noe.haha..nah im jus messin with ya.hey!u make me cry lei..im so touch to see u put all our pics..but i gt one prob..y u put the pic of me with that frame?i look stupid.haha.anyway.hope to see ya peeps soon.miss me.love ya.muakz many2.peace:)

February 01, 2007 8:53 PM  
Blogger Jay Dee said...

Dearest Michael Tan Chin Leong.

First and farmost, let me request you update this damn thing. In case you didn't realize, you're wasting cyber space.

Secondly...

I actually just wanted you to come back to your blog and check out this post because can you see the HUGE (and I really mean obesely huge) difference between how you dressed and looked like when you started college about this time a year ago and when I last saw you with your shirt the wrong way on at your house that day. Ahahaha. Wazowski made himself look loads better, aye? Let's go out. Wurve Wurve misses you too ;)

February 12, 2008 4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

November 12, 2008 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------