+ Recent Posts
+ MikeDotOrg: The Movie OST
+ Never dye before ah?
+ The Most Amazing Prom with the Corniest Name ' 06....
+ The Most Amazing Prom with the Corniest Name ' 06....
+ Awesome Number Plate
+ Guess who's back?
+ Irony
+ Look ma, a sale!
+ A Tribute to Examinations
+ 19 days and counting..

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Friday, January 12, 2007 : New Home
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
College isn't as hectic as I thought it would be so that would mean I get to update more often. Yay.
Oh and by the way, these are my new friends in Taylor's College- Aliah, Vivien and Benita Garlim.
Jeles anot?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are very few things in life that suck, such as listening to Edwin McCain when you're single, making an urgent phone call to someone who isn't even near their phone, standing next to a guy who just farted when you're in an elevator and so on.

Of course, the suckiest thing I can think of at the moment is to move to a new house. I mean, sure what if it's bigger right? Your friends live far away from you, One Utama is no longer walking distance, there are no nearby football fields, college is now a 40 minutes away, instead of just a 20 minute drive, and the list goes on.
But then again, this only refers to me, as most people who shift are to a more convenient location.

Moving out from my old house, in all honesty, was one of the hardest things I ever had to do.
I don't mean that emotionally though, I'm talking about the physical aspect of it all. I mean, I didn't even know so much garbage existed around my house until the packing started.
The stuff from my room, once all packed up, looked like boxes that rock bands would take with them on tour.



On my last day in the old house, my bed had already been shifted into the new one so I was left sleeping on the floor like a homeless drug addict crashing at an apartment room for sale.



So, yeah, everything and I mean everything was packed up and I was ready to leave my old house for the new one.



I do have some minor qualms about the new house though, aside from the convenience which is not a small problem for me, but a huge one.
I mean, you'd be pretty disturbed too if you were living diagonally across the road from this house.



Immagine staring out of your window in the middle of the night to see that house, in a dim lighting. Exactly, it will be the scariest thing you've ever seen.
In a way, it does look almost like the House of Wax. No kidding.

But the rest of my neighbours aren't too bad, I guess. I mean I don't think any of my next door neighbours will complain about the loud music I blare out in my room; or the living room for that matter.


My neighbour, on both sides. That means hor, no complaints =D

Last time in my old home, I would always go to the park and juggle the ball around if ever there was something bothering me. The privacy always helped get my mind off my problems and that is something I will miss.

In the new neighbourhood, though, there isn't a nearby park for me to go to to get some privacy so the best thing is to stare off the balcony of the third floor.
That's the only reason I go to the top floor- to enjoy the view and to play with myself alone.


I know lah, this pic looks damn emo. It's meant to be emo.

Just so you know, the view up there is great... especially during sunset and sunrise. Period. Full stop.



On a brighter note, living in Damansara Heights may not add to the convenience of being somewhere everyone else goes, it is however in the middle of Bangsar, Midvalley and One Utama.
Pity it's not nearby college, if not I wouldn't be complaining in the first place. >=(

How I grow to like my new crib is something I'm quite uncertain so far, but one thing's for sure. I damn well miss my old home.



Goodbye Bandar Utama. Hello KL.
 

1 Comments:

Blogger raZZbeRRy said...

Well, I'd say I miss your old house too... :)

January 21, 2007 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------