+ Recent Posts
+ The Most Amazing Prom with the Corniest Name ' 06....
+ The Most Amazing Prom with the Corniest Name ' 06....
+ Awesome Number Plate
+ Guess who's back?
+ Irony
+ Look ma, a sale!
+ A Tribute to Examinations
+ 19 days and counting..
+ IMVU
+ The Good Ol' Days

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 : Never dye before ah?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:

Sorry for the non existent updates for the past week.
I just moved into my new house on Damansara Heights and, as most could tell, I wasn't online because I didn't have a phone line for the entire week, plus it takes quite alot of effort to settle in.
So anyway I'm back (again) and I'll blog about that soon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes to outrageous jaw-dropping hairstyles, and I don't necessarily mean that in a good way, I am king. No questions asked.

Remember how last year I went that extra mile to look like my idol Cristiano Ronaldo by perming my hair?


Sadly, or very much humourously, I only succeeded in looking like Ivan Campo.


Well, now I've taken that extra leap again by dying my hair- something I never thought I'd do.
Seriously.

I mean I was, like, really happy with black hair.
But then hor, came my decision that black wasn't good enough. Somehow, bizarrely without the influence of alcohol, I decided that I needed a bombastic colour to contrast the dark shade of my hair.

Born was a new Mike- one that noone had ever seen before. Lala Mike!
Now I have what it takes to work at places like Extreme, Converse and Tropicana Life. Plus I now have the only qualification needed to sell VCDs at the nearby Pasar Malam or even, daringly, in front of some hawker restaurant.

Chio.

Oh and before I forget- Picture! Picture! Picture!


"TWO VCD FIVE DOLLAR!"

Nolah! Kidding la, dei.


I mean, it's not that bad, right?
Right?
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------