+ Recent Posts
+ A New Look MikeDotOrg
+ Who Do you Support This World Cup?
+ A Glimpse of Heaven
+ Nike Joga3 Tournament
+ The Many Faces of Mike
+ SMKDU Sports Day 2006
+ Ass Photos
+ Pepsi Gold
+ Football Humour
+ Overpumping a Rubber Ball.

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 : World Cup: Japan vs Australia
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
Ah bloody... exam results are out and I failed 5 subjects.
Well, if I don't blog for a while, you know what my parents have done.

World Cup updates: Italy 2, Ghana 0. Czech Republic 3, USA 0. Portugal 1, Angola 0.
Netherlands 1, Serbia Montenegro 0. Argentina 2, Ivory Coast 1.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was such a good match I couldn't NOT blog about this.

After being a goal down thanks to a Toyota Honda Shunsuke Nakamura shot-that-wasn't-even-a-shot-but-a-cross (Mazda Suzuki Takahara was blocking goalkeeper Mark Schwartzer so I still think it was a foul), Japan were 1-0 up throughout the majority of the match until the 84th minute.


But whoever who watched the match could've told that Japan didn't deserve the lead.
Well for one, before the 75th minute, Japan accounted to have had 5 shots while Australia had 15.
But I take my hat off to Aji Namoto Yoshikatsu Kawaguchi for keeping his goal at bay for that long.


Naruto Samurai X Yoshikatsu Kawaguchi

Of course, that was when Australia struck back.
The introduction of Tim Cahill and John Aloisi at halftime gave Australia the extra stim flair that they had been missing for the previous hour.


Then in the 84th minute, the inevitable came when Tim Cahill scored the equaliser for Australia during a goalmouth scramble.


"Have no fear! Super Cahill is here!"

And if that wasn't enough, Time Cahill scored once again in another 4 minutes with a beautiful shot off the bar.


"Hey, wtf man? Just cuz I said no to a gay party later, we're not doing it now and here!!!"

Now 2-1 up, I was already filled with tears of joy, but that was not the end yet. John Aloisi scored the third Aussie goal in the 92nd minute to give Australia a 3-1 win over Japan.

"Seriously! Seriously!!!! This tastes like chocolate!"

WOOHOO!!!! 3 points for my country of birth!

And as I do recall, Pauline, you owe me a drink!!!

I say, bring on the boys from Brazil.

 

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the captions man

June 14, 2006 8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the captions man

June 14, 2006 8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, i love them too XD

June 14, 2006 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Australia will give a hard time on the Brazilians, not to mention they'd probably win =p

June 16, 2006 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amir, you're about the only one who agrees with me.
Even i don't exactly agree with me..

June 16, 2006 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------