+ Recent Posts
+ Nike Joga3 Tournament
+ The Many Faces of Mike
+ SMKDU Sports Day 2006
+ Ass Photos
+ Pepsi Gold
+ Football Humour
+ Overpumping a Rubber Ball.
+ Japanese Crap
+ Not the usual NIPS
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 3

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 : A Glimpse of Heaven
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike:
The World Cup opening ceremony's this Friday night...
Hey dudes, if you don't see me in school for the entire month, you know why.

LOL, notice how this blog post has the word 'heaven' on it when the date of this post is 06.06.06

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at Ipoh and Kuala Kangsar over the weekend.
It was such a perfect day; bright and sunny, clear skies.


Heck I could've been playing football instead of being stuck in the car.
Sorry for the info on football but I have to brag that I'm regaining footy form, with the exception of my lame finishing.

So anyway from out of nowhere, appears this grey cloud that blocks most of the sun ray.


Come to think about it, it reminds me a bit of a scene from Lord of the Rings.


Sorry, hehe, especially to Donny...
Yeah anyway, I mean...


But then again, that pic somehow gives me peace of mind whenever I look at it.
It's like I've just seen heaven.
 

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fiiiiiirrrrrrssssstttttt!!!!

June 07, 2006 12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how is donny's face a glimpse of heaven?

June 07, 2006 12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for that lovely comment, Skyler...

Kington... Dude... I was talking about the pic I took...

June 07, 2006 12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, let's get donny to see his pic :D

June 07, 2006 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y donny?
lets c wat will donny say abt dis...

June 07, 2006 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nolah Chiak, I photoshopped this pic damn long ago.
Just never had the chance to use it...

June 07, 2006 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh.So how do you feel now after you've "seen" heaven

June 07, 2006 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know Amir, the truth is I seriously actually feel really.... the same

June 07, 2006 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, donny didn't comment XD

June 07, 2006 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most of the pictures are beautiful.Thank you for cheering me up.

July 15, 2006 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------