+ Recent Posts
+ SMKDU Sports Day 2006
+ Ass Photos
+ Pepsi Gold
+ Football Humour
+ Overpumping a Rubber Ball.
+ Japanese Crap
+ Not the usual NIPS
+ I Miss Outward Bound School part 3
+ Bakerzin: Reasonable and Classy...
+ A New Template?

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Saturday, May 27, 2006 : The Many Faces of Mike
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
OMG! Joga3 was great tournament eventhough my team lost both games, Amir, KJ and I walked away with a smile on our faces. After all, we were unluckily faced with tough opponents in both matches and had our fair half of the spoils. I'll blog more about that next post.
How unlucky though that
Donny, Lester and Chiak couldn't turn up for their tournament on Friday...

In the mean time, I do wonder wtf happened to my 'loyal readers' and ex-OBS mates.
C'mon guys, takkan can only comment on the
OBS posts.... Support me sikit lah...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It's been a while since I've had a really self-indulged post about myself featuring loads of pictures of me.
Come to think of it, my last vain post was back in March when I did my review of MyHeritage.

Now anyone who knows me well will know that I am a very self-righteous person. That means that I can't stand not looking at myself in the mirror.
So that means that it isn't normal for me not to have a syiok sendiri blog entry.

So let me continue with my blog entry.

Mike can be a very suave person, wouldn't you agree?
No? How about charming? No? Cool? Really?
Well, I'd like to think that I ain't always all about the stupid stuff, cuz I really can be a lil James Bond-y at times.






See what I mean?

But I guess most of you are right lah. I am a comedian most of the time and that's why I'm presenting The Many Faces of Mike.
This entry is very similar to my entry on The Mikes (where a sequel is coming out very soon. Promise) only this entry talks about the many identities I hide behind. Put it this way, it's like Clark Kent being newspaper reporter in the morning, hot hunk during lunch time, Superman in the evening and insomniatic lunatic at night.

Skippy


I created this identity a couple of months ago, from a drawn smiley face on a blank piece if paper, to imitate the killer from I Know What You Did Last Summer or the first Scary Movie.


I mean Skippy IS scary.
Hey! How would YOU like it if you woke up in the middle of the night and saw this face staring straight at you with a dead expression but a wildly wiggling tongue.


Now you know!


The Football Fan

You know how patriotic football fans go to the football stadiums with their faces fully painted in support of their favourite team?


Well how about this, I wore an entire football on my head to show my love for the game.



Bugger King

Yes, the stupid retard finally rears his ugly head, under an upside down Burger King crown.


I sat through an entire 2 and a half hours wearing that crown shouting out random superhero lines, like "Never fear! Burger King is here!" and "Stand back! This is a job for BURGER KING!!!!", through out class, one fine Thursday.
I lost all my friends for that period, nicknaming me Bugger King the Lunatic, but watch out, Bugger King will be back whenever I find a Burger King crown.


Charlie, Amir, Tzu Ting, Melody... and the new Superhero on the block...


Emo Mike

Recently over the past eight months, I have been more emo than any other period of my life.
Come to think of it, this is the only time when I've ever been this emo, mostly caused by my breakup with this girl...
I went through it all- going crazy, hurting myself, listening to sad emo songs, crying over a picture of us and EVEN having that pathetic stupid-looking emo hair...


And just when I thought it was over, she comes out of the blue and starts telling people how she'd never accept me as an ex-boyfriend and telling alot of rumours about me and us when we were together.
*sigh*
I guess it was my fault. After all I was trying to apologise to her and all she did was scream in my face and asked me to fuck off... so I went back to this.


Yes, Emo Mike isn't comedic but sad. I'd make you laugh, if I wasn't too sad. I'm not sad now, but I was back then.
But then again, I've always made you laugh =D

The Overzealous Clown

Some people would do anything to make others laugh, including make a fool of yourself just to get a few chuckles. And I am just 'some people'.


This picture was taken during Sports Day and here I am playing the fool- dressed in shades, the Green House's crowns, and their wristbands.


Needless to say, I succeeded in making a few people laugh. Not only that, I also managed to make some people stare weirdly at me and humiliate myself. Go me!
~*~*~*~

Like Jim Carrey's characters in his movies, I have ellaborate moods and personalities...
And when my already ellaborate moods are at their peak, you know you're bound to be entertained because, after all, I am MikeDotOrg.

 

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neh. My hair's better =p

May 29, 2006 9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no comment

May 29, 2006 9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know, Seng Yau...

And NOH! My hair nicer, Amir!

May 29, 2006 11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amir's hair is neater,nicer...I think...

May 29, 2006 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are we talking about hair in a blog post that doesnt even touch on the subject?

June 01, 2006 7:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, I love Skippy

June 02, 2006 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe it's because you're not bald........................XD



* and sumbody has a crush on u * wink wink Look up wink wink*


XD

June 03, 2006 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------