+ Recent Posts
+ The KL Trip
+ Chinese New Year: The Eve of Chor Yatt and Chor Yatt
+ Gong Hei Fatt Choi
+ Hairstyles
+ Fall Of Justice
+ Slow week
+ Football = Dangerous
+ My Popularity Exceeds Me
+ 2005 moving on 2006
+ Nabeh Virus...

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Friday, February 10, 2006 : The Week Before 'Malaysian Tradition Awareness Day'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
Looks like my speed, guile and ball control paid off for me. I've been short-listed to be part of the school team.

My post today will be moderately short and I'll post a longer one before Valentine's Day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




My school's Leo Club (SMK Damansara Utama) will be organising it's Malaysian Tradition Awareness Day project at KDU soon. I, as Games Manager, am helping to organise a big section of the project..

At the time I signed up for the project, I had nothing else on my mind. I had no other plans. No other ideas. All I knew at that I used to be good at making people play games I invented when I was younger, and what I wanted was to see if I still had that 'gift'. It was like making a deal with the devil because once I got in, I couldn't get out.

Well, a week after I signed up, I found out that everything turned out to be harder than I expected. Initially, what I thought I had to do was on that day, get people to play congkak, gasing and marbles. Then, I found out that I had to rent the boards, tops and everything MYSELF. Not only that, I had to get more than five games, Traditional Malaysian Games!


"Ok, ok. And this is how you build a miniature UFO"


What's more is I had to gather information on every single game I got information on. Like, Holy Shit. Sounded like a shitload to do. But I guess it was ok since I had no other commitments.
Well, HAD anyway.
Until I failed 6 subjects for my finals last year and was forced to study day in night out by my parents, promised to show up to play for my team in the RSC In-House tournament, started blogging at least once a week and started getting heaps of homework from school.

Yipee...

So I tried to cut this deal with the devil. I didn't want anything more to do with organising the project's games so I tried to do get into the presentation by entering the fashion show and the Malaysian wedding. I thought that since I joined them, maybe I could quit as Games Manager.

This IS NOT the type of modelling I expected...

It seemed like a good idea at that time.
BUT NOW I'm doing both!
Have I never been in such deep shit before? No.
Do I think this is stressful? YOU HAVE NO IDEA! HOLY SHIT, I'M GONNA DIE!!!!11

Anyway, it's gonna be exactly 9 days until the day itself and I don't know if I'll make it til that day or I'm gonna just shoot myself up my ass to escape.
So if you wanna come and see me suffer, here are the flyers.




Now if you'll excuse me, I wanna go scream into my pillow and set my hair on fire...
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Fauxhawk said...

happy screaming

February 11, 2006 12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha loser.......gud luck in findin de stufs.....hahahahaha....dats 4 puttin me in dis shit......

February 12, 2006 1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch man the devil is an ass u know?

February 12, 2006 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------