+ Recent Posts
+ The Most Eligible Single Girls...
+ The Week Before 'Malaysian Tradition Awareness Day'
+ The KL Trip
+ Chinese New Year: The Eve of Chor Yatt and Chor Yatt
+ Gong Hei Fatt Choi
+ Hairstyles
+ Fall Of Justice
+ Slow week
+ Football = Dangerous
+ My Popularity Exceeds Me

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Friday, February 17, 2006 : How to Lose A Reader in One Post....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
OMG! There's a freaking hectic schedule that awaits my weekend. Tomorrow (Saturday), I'll be waking up early to play in RSC's Annual In-House Tourney, that will see me try to grasp the Golden Medal, the Golden Boot Award and the Man Of The Tournament Award on my last time setting foot in the club. The teams that I've played for in this tournament for the past two years, despite being labelled as favourites, have always had trouble finding the back of the net. So let me see if I can end this jinx this year.

Oh and after that, if the team doesn't make it to the finals of the tourney, I'll have to leave early and attend the Leo Club's meeting for the cheebye Malaysian Traditions Underwear Awareness Day which is causing me much stress. The event itself will be held on Sunday.
I seriously don't get paid enough to put up with shit like this.
This is what you seriously call LOSE-LOSE-DIE-DIE-situation...
I'll keep you guys posted on my weekend...
That is if I don't get admitted to Tanjung Rambutan first...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Hmmm, I can't really do any serious updates right now because I'm busy with the Leo project but as the title suggests, I want to provoke someone and temporarily lose a loyal reader.

So dear dear cousin Christine, this is for you...

All eyes on the Starbucks Green Tea Frappe!! Grande Sized!! Filled To The Brim!!


Hmm, for you reader's information, here's the lowdown on Perth...

It's sad. So sad in fact, that I'm laughing my bloody pants off at my mean photo...


Now if you'll excuse me, I wanna go put on my suit of armour to prepare for the damage she's gonna do to me. *gulp*
Bye...

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------