+ Recent Posts
+ Football = Dangerous
+ My Popularity Exceeds Me
+ 2005 moving on 2006
+ Nabeh Virus...
+ About Me

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Friday, January 13, 2006 : Slow week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:

To my ex whom I hope reads this particular post, noone cares who you are, noone cared who you were with, noone cared if i told the world. You're way too paranoid and since I didn't get to talk to you in school today I want to let you know that I don't want forgiveness, I don't wanna apologise. I just want to let you know that what you're doing (avoiding me in the most unbelievably obvious ways) is bothering me. I'm not staring cock at you because I'm stalking you. I had you, I loved you, I lost you... So don't misunderstand me when I say this. I don't care about you anymore, you're just another girl to me and please don't think that I care. Just do me, and the people who ask me about it, a favour when I say don't avoid me, just walk on by...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Damn, it's been a slow week for me.... Gawd, it just feels as though time has frozen still for this week. These 3 days have been going at snail speed.

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday...

The Leo project's being a bitch to my already hectic schedule. Long story short, I'm organising the games at a Malaysian's Traditions Day organised by my school's Leo Club and... well, it's hard. What's worse is I had to sign up to be a 'groom' for the an example of a Malaysian Traditional Wedding. I was originally hoping I'd be paired with hottie Nikki but I got paired with Sen Meng instead. It's not a bad thing, but I only signed up to walk down the aisle with Nikki. Then I was told that I was going to model for some Chinese traditional costume alongside Ming Han...

Modeling? Us? I can immagine....

Leo's not only being a bitch but being unwanted sodomy....
PLUS, my bad run in form continues in football but I'll be back with more skills. Just you people wait...
Moving on to another topic, one thing to look forward to is the practice sessions of Fall of Justice.

FYI, Fall of Justice is MY Band and don't worry, you readers will be the first to know if ever we have a record out. We are a progressive/metal/emo/punk band mainly influenced by Slipknot, Dream Theater, Story of The Year and Avenged Sevenfold.

Anyways, I'll update a longer post tomorow. Til then, keep reading...

 

2 Comments:

Blogger Fauxhawk said...

wahahaha, funny picture, looks more like a gay couple XD

January 13, 2006 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, purposely wan... stay tuned to my post tomorow, wei... I may wanna blast Charmaine kao kao.... or i may talk about my band...

January 13, 2006 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------