+ Recent Posts
+ 2005 moving on 2006
+ Nabeh Virus...
+ About Me

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Saturday, January 07, 2006 : My Popularity Exceeds Me
Omg Wtf Knn Ccb Bbq!!!

Can anyone explain wtf this is that I found when I was shopping?!

THAT! That is a rip off? Doesn't it look familiar to you?!

I know I'm really loved worldwide notorious, I know I'm a sex symbol, I know my durian's are huger than Kenny Sia's coconuts... but I had no idea I was this popular...

I'm giving the manufacturers face this time by not sueing them, but they had better make the miniature as good looking as me the next time they decide to do this again...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Guess what I found when I was freely surfing through kennysia.com?
A quizzila-sort questionaire titled Which Singaporean Blogger Are You?

Honestly, other than kennysia, I just LURVE reading almost every single blog that came out of Singapore- XiaXue, Mr Brown, Mr Miyagi etc. So I took the quiz and quite honestly I was hoping I'd end up being Mr Miyagi or Mr Brown, but I had already expected myself to come out as XiaXue. So what happened?


Congratulations Mike, you are...




'Xia Xue' Wendy Cheng of xiaxue.blogspot.com


You are a goddess/god. You've got the looks, the brains and the body. You have such an irreverent sense of humour, people listen to you religiously and worship the ground you walk on. On the other hand you can also be straightforward, blunt and very very controversial. That has the potential to offend many people, but of course you don't care, you just shoot. In the end, people either love you or hate you. Nothing in between.



Which Singaporean Blogger Are You?

....knnccb....

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------