+ Recent Posts
+ Fall Of Justice
+ Slow week
+ Football = Dangerous
+ My Popularity Exceeds Me
+ 2005 moving on 2006
+ Nabeh Virus...
+ About Me

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Friday, January 20, 2006 : Hairstyles
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike says:
Bloody hell, I'm out with a toe injury after tripping on my sister's shoe to hit the edge of my front doorstep yesterday. At least I scored a nice goal yesterday and showed off some showboat-skills.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Anyone whom you have met would tell you that my hairstyle is weir, funny or nice. Out of those people, none of them would speak of the same hairstyle.
I am a man of many hairstyles. I am also a very vain man. I am a very vain man with hundreds of ideas of new hairstyles, but recently my creativity has been waning. The fountain i draining. I'm shooting blanks.

That's right ladies and gentlemen, Mike may finally settle for ONE hairstyle for the rest of his life.... not.
I'm just having a problem deciding on what new hairstyle I should get myself, so I'm gonna let you readers decide how I should design my mop-top.

Before you people start spamming my comments box or my tag board with weird hairstyles, here's a brief intro to the best styles of my hair history since last year.


Mohawk Hairstyle (February/June 2005):


This hairstyle was first spotted by me before the 2002 World Cup in Japan/Korea on, whoe else but, David Beckham. Back then I thought it was stupid-looking, retarded and only suited those badboy types. Until now, I still think it's stupid, retarded and for bad boys... and that's why I chose it.

David Beckham's World Cup hair and my Kurap hair...



Emo Hairstyle
(June/September 2005):


After my mohawk hair grew too long to put up (in school anyway), I thought I'd force my hair to the side and see how that turned out. I got this idea from My Chemical Romance's lead singer, Gerard Way although his version is a bit elaborate....

Gerard Way and his emo hair: longer than mine, shorter than it is now



Middle-Parted aka 'Playboy' Hairstyle (September/November):


This is probably the most common hairstyle you see anywhere in the world. I don't have to explain it, you don't have to be educated on it, noone has to stare at it, unlike the others. Many celebs have been spotted having this hair including Hugh Grant, David Beckham, Brad Pitt and me...



Permed
aka Pubic Hairstyle (both sound stupid anyway, November-December 2005)

Eh! Don't laugh or limpeh will whack kao lu seh! Don't pray pray, understeng?!


This is personally my most favourite hairstyle of all my hairstyles. The perming trip was a lil scary since the whole salon was filled with women. Anyway, I survived it and ended up looking like an ah beng Cristiano Ronaldo.

Wei! Stare kok wat? Guy cannot perm hair ah?



Spaghetti Spiked
aka Lala Hairstyle (December 2005/January 2005)


Back to the first hairstyle I got 5 years ago. Of course there were some strends that I left long to see how it would turn out. Chiak said it looked freaking lala but it looks cool when I run around. The long strends flail around and gives the i-worked-hard image.
~*~*~*~*~*~


So what's up with my hairstyle now? Well, due to the perm, my hair became unhealthy for a short period and then turned brown for a long period. Even some teacher's thought that I dyed my hair. Siao ah? Limpeh fucking hates hair-dye!

You can't see it that well here, but DAMN it's brown!

I've been thinking that maybe I should leave my hair long again and do an Allen Iverson...

Wah! Mike wanna copy gua punya hair ah? I drooling over the flattery wei!

So anyway, Seng Yau, Cher, Kington, Amir, Zahir and all my other readers can feel free to suggest new hairstyles on the chatterbox or my comments section.

One thing's for sure, I'm definitely not repeating any of the worst hairstyles that I had...





 

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

vain pot
next thing u know mike will be putting eye liner
or maybe spray glitter and say pretty

January 22, 2006 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty...

January 22, 2006 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get Travis Barker's hairstle man

January 23, 2006 7:10 PM  
Blogger Jeff Yeoh said...

Halo! First time on ur blog... saw it off kennysia.com. Quite nice leh... daring to change so many hairstyle! haha

January 26, 2006 5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sticking up for me, Seng Yau... and then insulting me....

January 27, 2006 11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat are friends for man XD

January 28, 2006 12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u wanna be famous by being a kenny rip off, u should expect hate mail. congrats.

January 28, 2006 12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i mean, like for goodness sakes, i might be wrong and forgive me if i am, but to comment on kennysia.com about your own blog twice already is a cheap way to get readers. but as i said, if i'm wrong about ur intentions, forgive me.

January 28, 2006 12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm no kenny rip off but i AM a fan of kenny only cuz i can relate what he does and his interests to myself.. gadgets, hairstyle reviews etc.

January 28, 2006 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great styles! Check out my blog about hairstyles at www.beautysecrets101.com!

Sharon

February 11, 2006 6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're a happy guy.
That's great!
Be joyful!(always)

July 18, 2006 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

December 04, 2006 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information. Keep it up. Best greetings.
- www.blogger.com v
phentermine

December 19, 2006 3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------