+ Recent Posts
+ My Popularity Exceeds Me
+ 2005 moving on 2006
+ Nabeh Virus...
+ About Me

+ Archives
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

+ Tagboard
-->

+ More About Me
About Mike
My Email: my_precious_o@yahoo.com
My Friendster
My Multiply

+ Friends' Blogs
Hueyyi's Life & Times
Cherie:Hottie Diaries
Destination Dina
Sharon's Happy Corner
Sel's Fairytale
Seng the Saint
The King(ton) of Bites
Alesha's Purple Mysteries
Afi's Burning Motels

+ Bloggers Blogs
Izzie The Writer
Skyler Diver
Ivan's Tale
Chloe the Purple Girly
Angelic Kelz
The Next Kelly Clarkson

+ Popularer Bloggers' Blogs
Kenny Sia
Xiaxue Blog Princess
Mr Brown Town
Mr Miyagi's Very Own Glob
Adam Curuthers
Minishorts
Joel "Rambo" Tan
Jasiminne The Penguin

+ Search This Blog


+ Advertorials

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 : Football = Dangerous
To all those atheletes (and sports fans glued to their OSIM chairs) out there, is there ever an accidental blow or an injury that you've witnessed or even experienced? Which sport do you think carries the biggest risk of injury. I'll tell you, the answer is not rugby, american football, baseball or basketball. The answer's football. Why?

Need I say more? I know the girls that I know may be saying "Cheh" but immagine if your boyfriend had that happen to him. I don't think you'd be just as satisfied with him, if you know what I mean.

I myself have experienced tons of injuries- ankle injuries, knee injuries, toe injuries etc. But the biggest unlucky bloke I've known must've been Djibril Cisse.
One minute, he's doing this...

"Wheeee!!! I'm a bird! I'm a plane! I'm superman!!!"


And the next, he's doing this...

Paramedics on right: "From those goal celebrations, I thought he was made of rubber.." "No, he's probably made of wood, mate.. "

Why?

Take a closer look...

Even Mr. Fantastic woul feel the OOMPH in that...

Holy Shit Dude!! Immagine a kick like that straight to your nuts! Jeez dude, say goodbye to Father's day and say hello to your new home in Thailand.

"Welcome, our new sister. Heeheeheeheehee..."

Look, injuries come and go in football. Some injuries last while others don't. And the message that I'm trying to reach out here is, never ever think you're THAT good at football. Because whenever you think everything's going smoothe, life comes around and gives you one swift kick in the nuts.

 

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

today's football was bad... the field is in such a condition, u dun need ppl to tackle u and u'll get as injured as cisse XD

January 12, 2006 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah... on the bright side, you did good as keeper, i scored and i didn't play too crappy

January 12, 2006 6:27 PM  
Blogger Fauxhawk said...

Why is Blogspot's blog templates so small words!

January 13, 2006 6:49 AM  
Blogger Fauxhawk said...

btw, this is Seng Yau

January 13, 2006 6:49 AM  
Blogger Fauxhawk said...

btw , imagine has 1 m

January 13, 2006 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

--------------------------------------